Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair oil With Vitamin E Review
Almond oil is one of the richest sources of vitamin E. Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer. Its great for your your hair. It nourishes and softens the skin. It also conditions the skin no matter how mature your skin is. Almond oil helps the skin stay healthy and youthful. Almond oil gets absorbed in the quickly, thus will not feel oily on skin after application like other vegetable oils and it can be easily used for oily and combination skin.
I always had oily skin and an oily scalp, so I was looking an oil which was non sticky. While coconut oil works great, I was looking for an alternative. My mom suggested Bajaj Almond Oil. I started using it and was pleasantly surprised, have been a loyal customer ever since. My whole family uses it and loves it.
MRP of 200 ml – Rs. 67 /-
What it says?
It fulfills the dual benefit of do-good due to the almond nourishment and look-good due to being a Non-Sticky hair oil. Thus gives you the ease of styling. Being a light, non-sticky hair oil, it provides the traditional do-good benefits of nourishment without having the biggest negative attached to a hair oil–stickiness. With real Almond extracts, Bajaj Almond Drops has 300% more Vitamin – E than coconut oil which helps nourish the hair roots and makes them strong and healthy.
Key Ingredient s : Mineral Oil, Vegetable oil, perfume, sweet almond oil, vitamin E
How to use it ?
For hair –
- Apply almond oil 2-4 hours before your shampoo your hair, and hair will be shinier and smoother after washing. Almond oil not only promotes hair growth but also nourishes hair to a high extent.
- It controls hair fall and makes hair stronger.
For face -
- If massaged on face for 10-15 minutes in circular motion, it will improve blood circulation and most certainly will give you a clearer complexion. Tried it and tested by moi.
- Almond oil when applied on face helps get rid of dark circles.
- It is useful for delaying ageing process. Apply on delicate areas like under eyes and side of your eyes, it will help prevent wrinkles crow’s feet.
- It can be used for skin rashes, skin irritation and inflammation and chapped lips.
- Apply it on your eyebrows along with castor oil and olive oil, it will help you grow thicker eyebrows. (or so they say)
- In short use it as a night cream, its nourisher + moisturizer + corrector in one.
For body –
- Almond oil is especially helpful in the winter, when skin becomes dry and rough.
- Apply almond oil on face, neck and hands every night before you go to sleep, you are 100 % sure to wake up with a glowing face and body. Don’t fret about being oily all night, almond oil gets absorbed into the skin within 30 minutes.
- At the end of the day, rub heated almond oil on your hands and feet, including the sole, to relax and rejuvenate them. This will help moisturize the tough skin, and give you softer, smoother skin.
- Its light, non sticky, gets absorbed in the skin fast (but not if you use ridiculous quantities,3-4 drops are enough)
- Smells great
- A good alternative to regular coconut oil
- Priced well, comes in a lot of sizes
- It advertises for hair nourishment, but I find it does less to hair than face, it works grrrrrreat for my face and body
- Odour is strong, if you’re one of those who don’t like strong odours plus it smells nothing like ‘almonds’
- Glass bottle prone to breakage (oil + glass = :pig: :pig: )
My Rating –
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: (4\5) (Took away 1 point for the cynic in me!)
I have been buying it for a couple of years and will continue until I find other alternatives, any suggestions?
They should really advertise it to be used on face and body plus hair (right now Lara Dutta advertises for shiny shiny hair). It will have many more buyers then.
Will I buy it again?