Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Banjara’s has now become a well-known brand; thanks to their massive advertising, but I guess it’s more popular in South India. Just like how Khadi and Patanjali products are famous in North India, Banjara’s products are famous in South India. I have used some of their products like face packs and rose water and have nothing to complain about.
- Banjara’s Grape Gel is specially formulated to tone and bring back the feeling of lightness as its new formula combines a unique blend of active ingredients from plants to improve skin tone and minimize the visible effect of water retention with its smooth melt and texture.
- This gel can be used to gently massage the skin so that the active ingredients penetrate deeply giving a feeling of absolute comfort.
From the outer packaging:
- Banjara’s Vine Gel is a regeneration gel with anti-wrinkle properties based on collagen and is enriched with grape seed extract.
- Banjaras Vine Gel’s innovative formula prompts cells to systematically renew themselves and gently removes dead epidermis cells. Skin becomes silky smooth intensively moisturized and gives a new radiant look.
How To Use:
Cleanse your face well with warm water and apply a small amount of gel over the face and neck with your fingers avoiding eyes. You can see the effects as the skin gets firmer as the gel dries with the nutrient feed that protects the skin all day long.
Rs. 150/- for 175 gms.
Grape Extract, Aqua, Red Wine leaf Extract.
My Experience with Banjara’s Vine Gel:
I picked this product at our local supermarket when I was searching for some face masks. In a hurry, I thought this to be a gel-based face mask but upon reaching home, found it to be a gel-based moisturizer. Anyhow, I didn’t want the product to be wasted, so started using it in my CTM routine. The product comes in a transparent tub like packaging with a white lid. Once you open the lid, you can see aluminium foil with the brand name Banjara’s imprinted over it. The gel has a beautiful pink colour with a soft gel-like consistency which is slightly watery but not sticky. It has a mild “supaari” smell which I wonder why since it is a vine gel. It gives a cooling sensation once applied onto the face. I rarely get acne and this product has never given me breakouts.
A very small amount of the product is enough to cover the entire face but you need to dip your fingers into the tub to get the product out. I apply this before applying my Lotus 3-in-1 matte look daily sunblock and get a smooth and silky feel to my skin which stayed put for more than 6 hours. I have been using this product for 2 months now, but still there’s product left. I guess Banjara’s makers have changed this product name from vine to grape gel since I can nowhere find vine gel in their website but the same description for the vine gel is given for grape gel and the picture in the carton box and the tub looks similar or I don’t know if it is vice versa because my product was manufactured in the March month of this year 2012.
Pros of Banjara’s Vine Gel:
- Reasonably priced for a product of 175 gm.
- No sticky feeling.
- Spreads easily and soothes skin.
- Gives a silky feel to my skin.
- A little product is enough to cover the face and stays put for long hours.
- The product does not get over easily and lasts for a long time.
- Did not cause any breakouts.
Cons of Banjara’s Vine Gel:
- Tub-like packaging, hence is not hygienic for every use.
- Not travel friendly.
- Only key ingredients list is given without the actual ingredients list.
- May not be easily available all over India.
Will I Repurchase Banjara’s Vine Gel?
I guess this product will take some time to get over. After that, maybe I may buy other gel variants from this brand.
Banjara’s Neem Face Pack
Banjara’s Cucumber with Multani Face Pack
Banjara’s Rose Water
Banjara’s Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel
Banjara’s Saffron Gel
Banjara’s Sunscreen Gel Enhanced With Saffron
Banjara’s Sandal Face Pack
Banjara’s Carrot Gel
Fab India Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub
Fab India Aloe and Cucumber Gel Face Pack