Tutorial for Brown Black Smokey Eye
Hehe!!…This was my first attempt, and I am really glad with the results. Now, have got the necessary confidence to make it better next time. Hopefully, will be able to share the daylight pics tomorrow.
Ok here is the makeup breakdown:
- – black eyeshadow and highlighter from NYX smokey eye shadow palette and
- – golden and brown from the other NYX makeup kit, which I used to make the Bohemian look.
- – Catrice eye pen
- – Oriflame kajal eye liner
- – Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara
- For face I used
- – catrice foundation,
- – catrice mineral powder,
- – catrice concealer,
- – maybelline peach powder blush
For lips I used:
- Lakme glide color pencil for outlining
- Essence XXXL shine lipgloss
More Smokey Eyes:
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Blue Black Smokey Eye Makeup (Video)
Silver Blue Smokey Eyes Tutorial
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Smokey Eye: How to Get Smokey Eyes
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!