Homemade Relaxing & Soothing Bubble Bath: DIY
How you all doing??
Delhi’s monsoon was playing hide and seek for the past few days. But finally we got some nice showers. But no matter how enjoyable the monsoon is, it brings with it a lot of infections and skin problems. Imagine the feeling of soaking up in hot bubble bath while it’s raining outside. So I thought of sharing this DIY with you all which is not only calming but also will keep refreshed through all day. And guys who does not enjoy a nice luxurious bubble bath in this awesome “mausam”. Trust me this bubble bath is very soothing and relaxing.
Things you will need:
• Unscented soap (you can use any Baby Shampoo or Castile soap)
• Lavender Essential oil
• Rosemary Essential oil
• Vanilla essence (you can use vanilla oil too. I did not have it )
• Rose Water (optional)
A bit about the ingredients:
• Lavender oil is well known for its sleep inducing qualities. It soothes and calms your tired nerves and gives you a relaxed feeling. It is also well known for its healing properties and so will help heal your bruises
• Rosemary not only relieves muscle aches but also boosts mental energy.
• Glycerin provides adequate moisturisation to your skin that is much needed in monsoon.
• Vanilla essence adds yummy fragrance to bubble bath and makes your bathing experience more luxurious.
• Take 1 small cup of unscented soap in a clear glass jar and add ½ cup of glycerin into it. Shake well and let it stand for 2-3 minutes.
• Now add ¼ cup of water to the solution. Always remember to add water before the essential oils.
• Now add 4-5 drops of Lavender and 2-3 drops Rosemary essential oil. Keep the quantity of rosemary less than lavender as the smell of rosemary mixed with lavender can be too overpowering and may lead to a bad smell
• At last add 2 tbsp of vanilla essence to the solution and mix well. You can use vanilla oil too but I could not find it so I added vanilla essence.
• Last but not the least; add rose water to the concoction. This step is optional.
• You can add some rose petals to it.
• Instead or rosemary, you can add rose or jasmine essential oil to make it more fragrant
• You can add 2 tbsp. of Epsom salt also to make it more relaxing
So Beautifuls go on and try this DIY recipe at home and soak in a hot bubble bath using the monsoons and enjoy the luxurious experience of bathing ever this monsoon!!
Till next time stay beautiful!!
Almond Milk Cleansing Lotion: DIY
DIY: Refreshing Mango Face Pack
Homemade Soothing Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- homemade bubble bath inner solution essential oil
- homemade bubble bath with glycerin