Claims : This unique addition to the HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE Collection of ultra-moisturizers addresses the special needs of dryskin. Powered by a custom ingredient, Ceratonia PFA*, that goes to the source of skin’s hydration needs, this enriched formula combines the immediate nourishing and protective benefits of Shea Butter with the deeper continuous action of Rosemary liposomes. The natural synthesis of lipids is boosted from within and the skin’s natural defenses against dehydration are strengthened. Intensely moisturized and protected, the skin is softer, more supple and soothed, and can delight in a newfound, long-lasting feeling of comfort. *PFA: Polyfractioned Active. An ultra-pure, ultra-powerful ingredient created through an exclusive purification technique developed by CHANEL.
Price : Rs 4,000 for 50 gm
My Experience : I have been using this cream for almost a month now and I totally ready to write a review on it. 🙂
- I love this cream. Every year during the autumn months, when the wether gets extremely dry , my skin starts misbehaving itself . I very often get dry patches here and there on the face . I especially struggle to keep the area around my nose moisturized during the dry months. My skin is unbelievably smooth and even this time. No dry patches or dehydrated skin at all.
- The texture is the cream is slightly heavy so you have to use it sparingly during the day time but you can be generous with the cream during the night time. It works great during the day. If you are someone who moves in an out of A/c environment a lot, this may be a great bet for you.
- Although the texture is quite thick but the cream does not feel heavy on skin. It spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly.
- It feels satiny smooth on skin.
- Contains shea butter,which is one of the most active anti ageing skin care product.Also has glycerin, which locks the moisture in your skin.
- Excellent night cream. You skin looks and feels refreshed in the morning.
- The cream comes with a partition cover and a small spatula that keeps the cream clean all the time.
- A little goes a long way.
- It smells great- light and smoothing.
- You can also use it as a massage cream. Just mix it with some rose water and massage it in your skin. You would feel the difference instantly.
- It never broke me out.
- The only negative thing I have to say about this cream is that it contains parabens in it. With such a high price I could have totally done without parabens.
Overall, it may be priced steeply but this has totally been working for me. I started with a pretty good skin any way but this has made it look quite better. I no longer have to worry about dry patches or stretchiness once I have applied it during the day. If I could, I’d buy it again. It does make my skin feel luxurious. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
For those with oily or combination skin, Chanel offers this cream in gel form.
Have you used Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Dry Skin Cream? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Rouge Allure Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review, Photos and Swatches
Rouge Allure Lipstick Genial Review
Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa Review
Rouge Coco 35 Chintz Photos, Review, Swatches (Fall 2010)
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral