WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi all I am back with another review. Today I would like to share my reviews on a Face-pack which I love these days. I always had a love hate relationship with Biotique products. There are couple of products I love and this product would top the list.
It is Bio Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & revitalizing Face pack – 55g for Rs 199 (I got it for 180)
That’s how the pack looks. It comes in a green Tub/jar (don’t know what to call it).
Let’s see what Biotique says about this product:
A skin treat used by ancient Queens. The goodness of Almond, Pistachio, Saffron and Lentils nourishes the skin while making it fairer and smoother. It can be used every day.
Its light green in color, thick and I am sure will last a dozen uses.
Ingredients: Pista, Kesar, Jaiphal, Badam, Geru, Banhaldi, Mom & Surajmukhi
About Pistachio Nut Oil – It is ideally suited for moisturizing in the form of an emulsion. Pistachio nut oil also contains an appreciable amount of linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid.
Now coming back to the Pistachio Pack – it is Nourishing and Revitalising Pack and is beneficial for even the most sensitive of skins. This efficient formula revitalizes your skin and provides all the nutrients it needs. Your skin immediately recovers its superb comfortable feeling.
Directions to use:
Apply a thick layer on cleansed face & neck for 15-20 mins and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Application of moisturizer afterwards is optional.
I have dry/ sensitive skin so not every facepack/ mask suits me. During winters problem becomes worse and no matter what all I apply (Day & night) it used to feel and look dry, stretched. One day an angelic SA suggested me this pack and as they say rest is history. I have been using this product for two months now and absolutely love the way it makes my skin soft & supple after each application. It has actually proved all the claims made by it absolutely true.
The bottle says it can be used daily for 5 – 10 mins, but hey, who’s got the time. I use it for 30 mins about 2 times a week, and see instant results, which is more pronounced and noticeable the next day. It burns/ tingles for initial 5-7 seconds (which is normal) but end results are superb.
What I liked about Biotique Pistachio Face Pack
- Bio Pistachio is a face pack that will best suit dry or mature skin, especially during winters. I no more see flakiness or dry patches on my face as it gives required moisture to the skin.
- It’s kind of creamy in texture and doesn’t dries off and makes skin stretchy.
- Even after washing it off skin feels absolutely moisturized and supple. I can see my skin looking even & smoother after couple of applications. I have suggested it to couple of my colleagues (with my type of skin) and they too love the pack now.
- It hasn’t caused breakouts and gives a radiant look.
- Product is thick and will last long. One spoon (Its weird but I use spoon to scoop out the product) if more than enough to cover entire face.
Dislikes about Biotique Pistachio Face Pack
- The packaging- A tube might have worked wonders. Pack gets into the nails.. ewww
- Smell – Intense. I like mild fragrances only.
- It claims to suit all skin types but I have my apprehensions and wouln’t suggest it to people with acne prone skin/ oily skin, it might cause break outs due to its super-moisturizing tendency.
- I might not use it in summers when my skin tends to get little greasy and during that I would like to stick to mud packs.
All in all I am pretty satisfied with this face pack and surprised with the results. If you don’t mind the price go for this. I would give it :-* :-* :-* +0.5 and yes would buy it again.
Have you tried Biotique Pistachio Face Pack? please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
- Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack Review
- Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack Review
- Biotique Face Packs Review:Anti Blemish, Skin Tightening and Fairness Packs
- Biotique Myristica Pack Review
- Biotique Musk Root Pack For Hair and Scalp Review