Today, I am going to review a product, which has been in the market since quite many years now. It’s the L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme hair color I am talking about. To be honest, I was really surprised to find no review on it yet. Anyway, this is my first post on any product that is not used by me, but my mom. L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme claims to come with (protective and revitalizing creme colorant) infused with “prokeratin” which gives “100% grey coverage and protects the hair rich, even long lasting color.”
My mom has been using this product since two years now and she is more than happy and so satisfied with it that she does not even consider trying out the other hair colors that are available in the market.
As all the other colorants, this too comes with a developer, a protective creme colorant, and a fairly recent addition to it, the protective serum, and a wonderful comb applicator which makes it even easier to apply the color in the inner strands of hair.
Hair is predominantly made up of keratin, which plays a key role in the healthy, younger looking hair. Over time, hair loses its keratin. Enriched with pro keratin, new excellence crème strengthens and revitalizes your hair for a rich even long lasting color.
- One tube of pre color serum protective serum-12 gm.
- One tube of extra protective crème colorant-48 gm.
- One tube of bottle color developer-72 ml.
- One bottle of revitalizing after color conditioner-40 gm.
- Comb applicator.
- Premium quality gloves.
How To Use:
- Make sure your hair is clean and dry before applying it.
- Take a non-metallic bowl.
- Mix equal amounts of colorant and the developer into the bowl and mix them well.
- Before applying all over or just the grey portions.
Apply the protective serum that comes with it; apply it along the length, not the roots.
- Now, apply the color wherever necessary, with gloves or the applicator comb.
- Keep for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
- Massage the conditioner all over your hair keep for 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse off.
- Style as desired.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color – Black:
- Covers grey easily.
- Even application.
- Easy to apply (no hassles).
- Makes hair soft.
- Gives a healthy shine.
- Reduces hair fall visibly.
- Easily available.
- Comes with good quality gloves.
- Infused with pro keratin.
- Hairs smells so good after washing.
- No dripping formula.
- No need to keep for very long.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color – Black:
- Lasting power (not more than 3 weeks).
Overall, my mother is more than happy to use this product. This is one product I have seen my mom being loyal towards. It makes the hair shiny, super soft and reduces breakage drastically (oh yeah!!)!
The black looks wonderful, and the conditioner has a wonderful smell, which stays on for like a day or so. This is a YES-YES to all those women who are looking forward to color their hair in black, the results will amaze you. However, the only complaint I have heard from my mother about this is that it doesn’t stay for too long, a maximum of 3 weeks. Also, applying with the applicator is only for when you are using up the whole of the creme, as it needs to be set on the mouth of the “developer” bottle, but giving all these advantages against just one or two downsides is a win-win of course.
4.99/5 (-0.01 for the not-so-strong staying power).
So long till my next review beauties. Stay happy, stay beautiful.
Loreal Professional TEC Liss Control Hair Serum
L’oreal Professionnel Shine Perfecting Serum
L’Oreal Professionnel INOA Hair Colour
L’Oreal Absolut Repair Neofibrine Hair Cream
L’Oreal Professionnel INOA Hair Colour
Hair Color: Hair Coloring Tips
Wella Kolestint Hair Colour
Hair Color: More on Hair Coloring
Biotique Bio Heena Fresh Powder Hair Color For Dark Hair
Loreal Casting Creme Darkest Brown 200
Henna for Hair- Tips and Usage
Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix