Lush jumping juniper shampoo bar review
As promised I have come with the review of the above shampoo bar review. how I bought it…well I went to the store to buy I love juicy shampoo for second time but it was out of stock, hence the SA suggested me to buy jumping juniper for my oily scalp. I also bought additional seanik shampoo bar for my sis. As with lush offer, if you buy two shampoo bars they give you a tin free with that. If you want to buy it separately it would cost you 75/- for the tin.
What lush says about it-
As I didn’t take a before photograph. This is my shampoo bar after 34 washes
And my cute lush tin!
My sister hasn’t started using the seanik shampoo bar hence ill compare the quantity I have used.
Its size and quantity was exactly like the blue seanik shampoo bar and fits perfectly in the tin like the seanik shampoo bar
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lavender Decoction (Lavandula angustifolia), Rosemary Decoction (Rosmarinus officinalis), Juniper berry Oil (Juniperus communis), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), *Citral, *Limonene, Perfume, Colour 18050, Colour 61585 * Occurs naturally in essential oils Vegan
Price and pack- 540/- for 55gms
How to use-
Wet your hair, use the bar and just rub it in the scalp as required. Or alternatively use it you just rub it in your hands like a soap and then massage into your hair.
Pros of Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo
• It’s a solid shampoo, hence takes less space for storage. its equal to I guess 250gms of shampoo
• Its easy to travel with , even with international flights wherein , u can carry specific amount of liquid cosmetics, with this there’s no such probs
• Its lathers quite well!! It will cut across any hair spray , gel, mousse you have been using and make your hair squeaky clean
• It helped with my oily scalp and it was nice to bee using it for even daily use in summers for me…
• It has a very pleasant smell… Like juniper berry… Sort of very mild citrus plus herbal smell…
• However it’s not very in your nose smell.People with sensitive noses will like it too. Not at all fake citrusy..
• I had around 34 washes with this shampoo n with the remaining it would go up to 38… hence nice value for money( less expensive than I love juicy or other liquid shampoo in lush)
• I like to keep the shampoo for at least 2-3 mins so that all the oils in it work on the scalp( again personal choice)
Cons of Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo
• Well now comes the storage thing.. well u need to be very careful after you have used the shampoo bar, u need to let it dry on a china clay saucer( apna chai ki pyali) before keeping it in the tin
• If u keep it wet in the tin , the shampoo sticks to the tin and next time its hard for you to take it out
• You need to keep tossing it over the pyali warna it gets stuck to that also sometimes so I usually dry it right under the fan so it dries up quickly
• You just cant leave it wet.. it will get all mucky n thing
• This is one product you need to use conditioner.. once or twice if u forget not a problem, other wise religious conditioning is a must
Otherwise lovely values for money product and u have lots of options in shampoo bar category in lush.
How would I rate it-?
Well I think 4 would do justice to this small cute shampoo bar
Would I recommend it-?
Ye, its less expensive than liquid shampoo in lush ☺ it does what it promises, n its good for people with oily scalps,, lathers really well, goes for a long time.
I’m looking forward to use the seanik shampoo bar too now
Until my next article
Love and light
Also Read :
Lush Trichomania Dry Hair Solid Shampoo Review
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel Review
Shampoo & Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo Review
Lush NEW! Shampoo Bar and American Cream Conditioner Review