WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lush snow fairy shower gel review
Hey all the lushies out there another product review for all. However, some good news 🙂 and bad news this time 🙁 will tell in detail
What the product claims-
Bubblegum pink shower gel, the sweet bubblegum and candy floss scent of this shower gel has made it a clear winner with our customers ever since we first released it. Washing your body with the pink, ethereal fairy will make you smell like freshly spun candy floss at a fairground, and your entire body will glitter with the magic of the fae all through the day.
Price and pack- 740/- for 240g comes in typical lush bottle with flip cap
How to use- use it with loofah or normally like you use shower gels.
Pros Lush snow fairy shower gel
- I lllllllovvvvvvvedddddddd the smell…its really what they say sweet bubblegum with pink candy( buddi ke Baal hehhehee) its like u want to drink up…my mom told it also smells like benadryl ( cough syrup) which I really liked when I was kid.. I went to hetro and bought the small bottle n actually smelt it….n my mom was so true…it’s was almost like the same smell as the cough syrup…
- The smell lingers on the skin for long time.
- I even used it as a shampoo… And my hair had the smell for 2 days… 🙂
- It did not dry my skin… I have used it almost 2 weeks now still got plenty of it left..
- It lathers averagely. It was ok for winters but cant say about summers when u need good lather to feel you have actually taken a bath.. 😉
Cons of Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- The price 740/- for what…Actually for all the ingredients they have put…its just like some other shower gel with actually half the price. I usually lather up the whole body with foam and then scrub my heels for a while so that the foam with ingredients work on the body. However it does not have any worthy ingredients that would help the skin.
- The glitters in it… I mean somehow I don’t understand the concept. as it is, it would be washed away with the water.. probably lush was following the Christmas theme …don’t know
- It did nothing for the hair except the smell part. it was ok with lather so cant use it when u have oily scalp or have oiled your hair.
My take on Lush snow fairy shower gel
It’s a luxury shower gel to be used when u are low and want to perk up.. I would still use my biotique soap instead of this…however because I have bought it I even use as shampoo now days when the hair needs a quick cleansing ( when the scalp is without oil or non oiled hair) .. When going on dates a day before I used it as shampoo and the smell was there the next day too. Which he and me both liked heheheheee
Would I repurchase it-?
I will try the other shower gels or soaps from lush. At least they have more worthwhile ingredients in them.
My rating- :-* :-*
1 for the smell and 1 for the fact that it did not dry my skin in winters after the bath.