“Visions V* Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow by Oriflame” Perfect if you want glowing skin sans the heavy formula of foundations, but also don’t want to compromise on coverage. Description from Oriflame: Tinted gel that moisturizes skin and provides a natural, peachy glow. With vitamin C and pro vitamin B5 to help even-out skin tone. Wear alone or under make-up as a luminising base.
For all skin types.
Price: Rs 249 (Indian Rupees) for 30 ml
Ingredients List: aqua, glycerin, isodecyl neopentanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, polysorbate 80, butyrospermum parkii butter, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, polyacrylate-13, c20-22 alkyl phosphate, polyisobutene, c20-22 alcohols, mica, parfum, methylparaben, cetyl acetate, oleyl acetate, stearyl acetate, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, panthenol, polysorbate 20, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol, acetylated lanolin alcohol, ascorbyl methylsilanol pectinate, propylparaben, ci 77891, ci 77492, ci 77491
Where to buy: Available through Oriflame consultants.
What I think about this: It’s a beautifully tinted, light moisturizer that can be used to create a subtle peachy look which complements most skin tones. Gives a very dewy look and does not look cake-y at all. Can be used throughout the year. Works like a charm in the humid weather. Love it I was a bit sceptical before trying this out, since most products that claim to give a peachy appearance make me look orange. Not this one; it looks perfectly natural. Although this is a tinted moisturizer by itself, I generally use a moisturizer before using this, without which I feel it may be a tad drying on my skin. But if you have oily skin, I guess its fine to skip the moisturizer.
This is how the tube looks:
The packaging is not very attractive, but practical.
Although, it looks pretty small, only a pea sized amount (or lesser) is required for one use so, this small tube comes a really long way.
With Oriflame, the products are either a hit or miss. In turn, they either work really well or don’t do anything at all. By anything, I mean I have never had any allergic reactions to them.
The tube opening and product colour:
This is the perfect peach colour I wanted. Texture-wise, it’s a lot less thick in consistency than a foundation, not very watery but at the same time spreads wonderfully. The description from the Oriflame website says tinted gel, which can be a bit misleading although some may find this a bit runny in texture.
The smell is lovely as well, sort of fruity and not very overpowering too.
I don’t think you can see this in the pic but there are very very tiny glitter particles. They sort of reflect light very well and the shimmer does not show up at all.
Here’s a swatch of it on my hand:
After blending well, here we go:
How can this be applied?
- I usually take less than a pea sized amount and apply with my fingers on my face and neck.
- Since this is not as thick as a foundation, there is no need for a wet sponge/brush.
- Wearing foundation on top of this would be optional.
- I like the coverage from this one so, I choose to skip foundation when I apply this. Again, for people who need heavy coverage, this can be used as a good canvas to work your foundation on. Also, looks great in photos .
- Finally, to set it, I use some loose/translucent powder and it stays put for up to 5 hours, which I think is awesome for any tinted moisturizer.
What I like about this product:
- Blends very easily, doesn’t cake, no settling onto fine lines, light.
- Does not clog pores
- Goes on sale quite often. Oriflame often has this on 40% off or buy one get one free, so if you like this, that’s a nice way to stock up.
- Affordability – Rs. 249 for 30 ml, I think is fine considering the amount of product that is needed on a daily basis.
- User friendly packaging. I can totally tote this around in my bag. It’s so cute and perfect! The tube packaging is hygienic.
- Perfect product consistency for quick application and safe for work-wear.
Here’s a pic to show you people the size of the tube.
It’s a little broad, but small. Cute right? Smaller than the size of my hand.
What I dislike about this product:
- Available only through Oriflame consultants. Not available easily in stores.
- Lack of more shades to choose from. Not sure if the “one shade suits all” would work with everyone.
- Sometimes, when I keep the tube inverted, too much product spills out when I open it, since it’s a little watery in texture. Not a big gripe, something that I can overlook.
Would I re-purchase this?
Yes. It’s an awesome product. Must have in my make-up arsenal and one of the best tinted moisturizers I have ever used! I reach out for this almost every day. I totally recommend trying this out. Even if it doesn’t match as such, it can be mixed with moisturizer/foundation to match any skin tone.
My Rating: 4 .5/5
This product is not available within the US so, I am gonna stock up on this when I get a chance or at least until I find something as good as this . Having said that, Urban Decay has come up with a new tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 “Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20″. Going to try that soon…keeping my fingers crossed.
Hope you liked my review.
Do you have any favourite tinted moisturizers that you have tried? Do you have a fab product that works like this?
Share your thoughts.