WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
We are all well acquainted with the multiple health benefits of bananas. However, the topical application of a ripe banana can actually do wonders to your skin. Bananas are packed with several vitamins and nutrients such as Vitamin E, Vitamins B1 and B2, Vitamin C and carotene. These essential vitamins altogether, make it a miracle ingredient for treating many skin problems, giving you a healthy, radiant and youthful skin.
Homemade Banana Face Packs for All Skin Types:
1. Banana Face Pack for Dry Skin: To treat dry skin, you can mix a mashed ripe banana with honey or coconut oil. Banana and honey mixed together will restore the moisture in your skin and hydrate the skin cells from deep within. You can use this as a moisturising mask and rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. Using banana and coconut oil will provide your skin with the much-needed Vitamin E and will enrich your skin with a heavy dose of moisture. These banana face packs are great for the winter season. If required, you can add milk to alter the consistency of the face pack.
2. Banana Face Pack for Oily Skin: Ripe banana can also be used to control excess oil and sebum. Mash some ripe banana and mix it with some lemon juice, honey and oats. While lemon juice will work as an astringent, honey will keep the moisture restored. The oats will help in controlling excess oil secretion. It also removes blackheads, whiteheads and addresses other such skin concerns.
3. Banana Face Pack for Ageing Skin: For wrinkles, fine lines, dull and dehydrated skin, ripe banana can do miracles. Take a mashed ripe banana and add some orange juice and yoghurt to it. For a simpler alternative, you can add rose water to the mashed ripe banana. Either of these can be applied on the face as a face pack. These mixtures will brighten and rejuvenate the skin and boost collagen production, thus taking care of premature skin ageing.
4. Banana Face Pack for Acne and Pimples: Bananas can lend itself beautifully to a face pack and treats acne and pimples very well. All you need to do is mash a ripe banana, add some turmeric powder and some baking soda. To this, you can add either a little bit of water or some yoghurt for the desired consistency. Apply this pack on your face for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. Banana as a Skin Cleanser: You can make an excellent face cleanser using banana. All you need is a mashed ripe banana, some lemon juice and some milk. These three ingredients mixed together will deeply cleanse your skin by clearing the dirt, grime and pollution. This will also rejuvenate and brighten the skin, and restore the moisture back without irritating or drying out your skin.
6. Banana Face Pack for Skin Brightening: For a bright and glowing skin, you need a mashed ripe banana, some sandalwood powder and some honey. Sandalwood is known as a miracle ingredient and is known to treat a host of skin problems. This mixture will grant your skin a natural glow and leaves your skin, super soft and hydrated.
7. Banana Face Pack for Blemished Skin: If you suffer from acne scars, redness, dark spots or hyperpigmentation, then all you need is a mixture of mashed ripe banana, some lemon juice and some honey. This will lighten the scars and pigmentation without drying your skin.
Bananas can be mashed and used on the skin with a host of other ingredients such as pineapple juice, avocado, cucumber, etc. No matter which way you choose to use banana, it will provide wonderful benefits to your skin.
Using banana for a variety of skin concerns is one of the simplest, gentle and inexpensive ways of achieving a beautiful skin. Such an easy ingredient to procure and it is available round the year, banana makes it easy for everyone to have beautiful skin!
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
5 Homemade Aloe Vera Face Packs
7 Homemade Turmeric Face Packs
Homemade Face Pack To Lighten Complexion: Do It Yourself
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
5 Best Homemade Coffee Face Packs
5 Homemade Face Packs To Remove Tan
5 Best Homemade Pomegranate Face Packs
5 Homemade Cucumber Face Packs
Homemade Papaya Face Pack For Glowing Skin