3. Priyanka Chopra’s metamorphosis, is that her moustache in the second pic?
4. Shruti Hassan’s got rid of her Aquiline nose.
5. Sridevi……I love her…cosmetic surgery did wonders for her.
6. Juhi Chawla….I find her cute…surgery or no surgery.
7. Botox Malini. Have you ever noticed how restricted her facial movements are when she talks. She is only able to make slight highly animated movements of her lips, that’s because Botox has made her facial muscles taut and numb, ouch!!!!
8. Last, but not the least, Aishwarya Rai. It is rumored that she had cheek implants and got her jawline and teeth repaired. Some even say she had a nose surgery.
This is an excerpt from an interview Aishwarya Rai gave to Filmfare about her having undergone cosmetic surgery.
Question: Okay, finally tell me, have you ever undergone cosmetic surgery to enhance your looks?
Answer: Never. I know there have been rumours that I’ve had my teeth and jawline corrected. But they’re only rumours. Others have opted for these things, I haven’t. I’d rather not start any controversy. Implants, liposuctions and plastic surgery are a matter of personal choice. I can’t comment on what others do. As for me, I’ve only got my enamel bleached. It’s as simple as getting your teeth cleaned by a dentist. See, I’ve never had a pearly white set of teeth. I suffered from a calcium deficiency, which made my teeth look a little stained. So I needed to get them cleaned. I felt my teeth were too big and wanted them corrected. I told the dentist that my face was lopsided and that I had a strange smile. He assured me that my teeth were just fine. According to him, my large teeth broke the symmetry of my mouth and gave my face an interesting dimension. So if my doctor is happy, who am I to complain?”
Coming UP! Plastic Surgery Disasters and Coffee time cosmetic procedures.