The clothing style plays a crucial role in portraying the personality of a person, but the story of style does not end at the acquisition of some great clothing pieces. The way you organize your clothes in your closet also matters. Let’s confess girls that we keep so much of useless stuff in our wardrobes; this is the major reason of clutter that we face while picking any outfit. If you have any plan to purge the entire wardrobe, you must begin the task by removing some clothing pieces to make your wardrobe more organized. Take a look on the type of clothes you can terminate from your closet now.
1. Old sweatpants – On a general note, we all have sweatpants in our wardrobes which are lying there for years. If you don’t wear them anymore, it would be a great idea to toss them out of the wardrobe to create some empty space.
2. Denim leggings – If we have classic denim pants and stylish jeggings to look stunning, then why do we need to have denim leggings in our closet? The core purpose is to make the closet more organized by moving any kind of useless clothing aside. Sometimes, alternatives come out to be far better than the actual things.
3. Unused clothes – Consider the clothes which you bought long time ago (or even few days ago) and you have not used these clothes yet; it is certainly the time to take them out. Especially when you are sure that those clothes would be of no use even in future, you can say them goodbye without thinking twice. Charity begins at home as they say!
4. Baggy outfits – If you think that baggy clothes have something to do with fashion and chic style, you are probably going down the wrong path. Creative styling patterns and unusual wearables are two completely different things, so it is better not to mix them both. You can simply take those ultraloose clothing pieces out of the wardrobe.
5. Badly damaged clothes – I know how it feels when you come to notice a serious damage to the favorite clothing. But if it is damaged so badly that it cannot be fixed, then it would be fine to remove it from your clothing collection.
6. Apparel clones – Is it compulsory to have cami tops and tank tops in all the possible colors? Owning the clones of your favorite clothes is just not a good idea, so you can create some more space in the closet by removing the twins/triplets of your outfits.
7. Old uniforms – Have you kept you old school uniform for the school reunion? If yes, then why do you think you will fit in that dress? There is not even a single reason to acquire the old school stuff in your wardrobe, where you keep things for everyday use.
8. Clothes connected to your sentiments – There are some things which we can never throw out, but there should be a separate place for such stuff. A special dress, a shirt, a top or any other sort of clothing you are given but can’t wear, keep them somewhere else!
Things We Need To Know About Capsule Wardrobe
6 Tips on How to Spring Clean Your Wardrobe
Best Tips to Spring Clean Your Makeup Collection
Wardrobe Organizing Tips
Chic Ways to Add Marsala to Your Wardrobe
Tips to Colour Code your Closet