Does Aloe Vera Whiten Skin?

Fair skin is a desirable complexion for millions of girls. The obsession with fair skin is not limited to Indian subcontinent, a majority of Asian countries have fairness obsession too. When it comes to fairness, it’s wrong to think that light skin is fair skin. A majority of people just want blemish-free, even skin, clear, smooth skin and that’s fair enough, right? Instead of trying on harmful chemicals, we should look for natural methods to brighten our skin. Aloe vera is a miracle ingredient that has been used since ancient times for its health and beauty benefits. Though the clear gel is made up of 99% water, the other 1% has powerful components including 75 potentially active constituents. So, what if I tell that you could have the skin tone of your dreams by just using aloe vera? Does Aloe Vera Whiten Skin really work? Read on to know.

Aloe Vera Whiten Skin

Does Aloe Vera Whiten Skin Tone?

Aloe vera contains a substance called “lignin” which moisturizes skin and maintains skin elasticity. Also, there is another compound called “anthraquinone” which is very helpful in removing dead skin cells and brightening up the complexion. It is a great skin moisturizer, but it also has mild bleaching property that reduces red spots and blemishes and makes the skin appear brighter and lighter Also, the components in aloe vera gel are said to increase cell turnover, which helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration. Thus, aloe vera will automatically make the skin look brighter and lighter.

How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Skin Lightening:

You can choose to use either fresh aloe vera gel from a plant you grow at home or simply buy organic aloe vera gel from the store (our suggestion would be Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel, Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel, or Forest Essentials Aloe Vera Gel). If you’re using fresh aloe vera gel, you need to extract only the clear gel carefully without green leaves or the sticky yellow fluid because the green leaves contain latex and some people are allergic to it.

Note:  Please do a patch test by applying a little on your inner elbow and wait for 2 hours to see if you experience any irritation. If you do, then do not use it on your skin.

What you need:

  • ½ cup pure aloe vera gel
  • 1 ½ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp raw or local honey
  • Glass jar for storage.

Directions For Use:

rati beauty ad
  • Mix up the ingredients in a bowl until you get a well combined gel-like mixture.
  • Now transfer the mixture into a glass container.
  • Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
  • To use, apply a liberal amount all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
  • Let it sit for 20-30 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
  • Apply moisturizer as usual.
  • Use this treatment every other day at night time. For sensitive skin types, use every two days.
  • It depends upon the individual lifestyle changes, water intake, and diet but you should expect to see the result within 3 weeks!
  • Are you ready to use aloe vera gel for skin lightening?!

5 Amazing Overnight Beauty Hacks with Aloe Vera
How To Apply Aloe Vera Gel on Your Face
Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Available in India

If You Have More Queries on Does Aloe Vera Whiten Skin, Ask Rati Tehri Singh on: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

IMBB RECOMMENDS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *