Hope the New Year is treating you all excellently. This is my first review of 2014, hope you will like the product that I am going to review today. The product that I am going to review today is Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Oily Skin Care Blended Skin Oil. Let’s see what we have in store for you all.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Product Description: Blended oil for oily skin care. It claims to balance overactive sebaceous glands and reduce oil secretion and restores balance of natural skin lubricants.
Directions for use: Apply few drops of oil on to face after cleansing morning, afternoon and night.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Active Ingredients: Pure essential oils of Juniper Berry,Ylang Ylang,Peppermint & Lavender.
Packaging: The oil comes in a dark brown glass bottle, with a plastic airtight cap on top and a red plastic screw cap. It is something that reminded me of the Homeopathic liquid bottles. The inner plastic cap has a pinhole which is to be punctured and used. The glass bottle is convenient because it helps to see how much product has been used. Also the coloured bottle saves it from light.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Price: Rs 220 for 15 ml
Shelf life: 36 Months
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
My Experience with Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin:
I have combination to oily skin. In summers my skin is total tala huwa papad *smug* with few zits and pimples here and there. In winters though my skin behaves a bit better, but still I have my own share of problems in cold days too, white heads and bumpy nose and forehead. If I use scrubs and packs as I do in summers my skin tends to get too dry and I see dry patches. Hence this time I tried to use something different. I bought this Aroma Magic oil, formulated specially for oily skin. I have been using this oil for a fortnight now, and I must say I am very happy with the results. Coming to the oil it does not feel oily at all!! Seriously if you see the photographs you will see that it is runny in consistency, something like spirits. Hope you understand what I mean. The oil feels very light and feels cold on skin, the peppermint oil makes it even more minty and cool. One has to be careful while using this oil as just 3-4 drops is enough for entire face.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
I won’t say I have found a miracle potion or something but my whiteheads have decreased and I see my pores near the nose area also seems to be reducing. May be with prolonged use results will be even better, I am counting on this for summers. So all you oily skin beauties who are yet a bit apprehensive to use oil on oily skin may try this before you choose to try something very expensive as the Clarins and other high end brands.
How I use it:
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• Normally after cleansing I use my toner and then use few drops of this oil all over my face concentrating more on T zone. After a minute or two, I apply moisturizer (although it gets absorbed in 10-20 secs straight), sunscreen, night cream and so on. However As the oil is more like a toner (at least I felt that way) I sometimes skip toner on days when I am short of time and I didn’t have any problem. My skin looks clearer these days. Smells good but does not it lingers.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Pros of Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin:
• It does exactly what it claims, reduces oil secretion and balances natural skin lubricants.
• Blends so well and absorption is superb.
• It doesn’t leave any greasiness or oiliness behind.
• NO BREAK OUTS.
• Packaging is good, coloured glass bottle keeps it safe from light.
• Glass bottle also makes it easier to know how much quantity is used.
• Unbelievable price. True value for money.
• Smells good some may find a bit strong due to peppermint smell.
• Makes skin look good feel even better.
• Very less quantity is required.
Cons of Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin:
• Availability. It is not always available like other common AM products like face washes, scrubs or lotions.
• The ingredient list is not that detail. Only active ingredients are mentioned
• Glass bottle isn’t travel friendly there is a possibility of breakage.
• The smell is strong considering it contains essential oil; sensitive nose might not like it.
Will I buy it again?
Oh! Yes, yes. Definitely I will. It’s a must have in my beauty regime now.
Final verdict: I love it!! Do I need to say more?
Homemade Grape Seed Facial Scrub
Benefits of After Bath Body Oils
NOW Solutions Grapeseed Oil Review
Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream
Aroma Magic Wheat Germ Oil Review
Benefits of Lavender Oil
Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
Aroma Magic Neem Face Wash
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Aroma Magic Strawberry Facewash
Aromamagic Beautiful Skin Oil Review
Aroma Magic Olive Oil
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Under Eye Cream
A Day at Ishwar Blossom Kochhar Day Spa- Part 1