Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin
Hope the New Year is treating you all excellently. This is my first review of 2014, hope you will like the product that I am going to review today. The product that I am going to review today is Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Oily Skin Care Blended Skin Oil. Let’s see what we have in store for you all.
Product Description: Blended oil for oily skin care. It claims to balance overactive sebaceous glands and reduce oil secretion and restores balance of natural skin lubricants.
Directions for use: Apply few drops of oil on to face after cleansing morning, afternoon and night.
Active Ingredients: Pure essential oils of Juniper Berry,Ylang Ylang,Peppermint & Lavender.
Packaging: The oil comes in a dark brown glass bottle, with a plastic airtight cap on top and a red plastic screw cap. It is something that reminded me of the Homeopathic liquid bottles. The inner plastic cap has a pinhole which is to be punctured and used. The glass bottle is convenient because it helps to see how much product has been used. Also the coloured bottle saves it from light.
Price: Rs 220 for 15 ml
Shelf life: 36 Months
My Experience with Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin:
I have combination to oily skin. In summers my skin is total tala huwa papad *smug* with few zits and pimples here and there. In winters though my skin behaves a bit better, but still I have my own share of problems in cold days too, white heads and bumpy nose and forehead. If I use scrubs and packs as I do in summers my skin tends to get too dry and I see dry patches. Hence this time I tried to use something different. I bought this Aroma Magic oil, formulated specially for oily skin. I have been using this oil for a fortnight now, and I must say I am very happy with the results. Coming to the oil it does not feel oily at all!! Seriously if you see the photographs you will see that it is runny in consistency, something like spirits. Hope you understand what I mean. The oil feels very light and feels cold on skin, the peppermint oil makes it even more minty and cool. One has to be careful while using this oil as just 3-4 drops is enough for entire face.
I won’t say I have found a miracle potion or something but my whiteheads have decreased and I see my pores near the nose area also seems to be reducing. May be with prolonged use results will be even better, I am counting on this for summers. So all you oily skin beauties who are yet a bit apprehensive to use oil on oily skin may try this before you choose to try something very expensive as the Clarins and other high end brands.
How I use it:
• Normally after cleansing I use my toner and then use few drops of this oil all over my face concentrating more on T zone. After a minute or two, I apply moisturizer (although it gets absorbed in 10-20 secs straight), sunscreen, night cream and so on. However As the oil is more like a toner (at least I felt that way) I sometimes skip toner on days when I am short of time and I didn’t have any problem. My skin looks clearer these days. Smells good but does not it lingers.
Pros of Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin:
• It does exactly what it claims, reduces oil secretion and balances natural skin lubricants.
• Blends so well and absorption is superb.
• It doesn’t leave any greasiness or oiliness behind.
• NO BREAK OUTS.
• Packaging is good, coloured glass bottle keeps it safe from light.
• Glass bottle also makes it easier to know how much quantity is used.
• Unbelievable price. True value for money.
• Smells good some may find a bit strong due to peppermint smell.
• Makes skin look good feel even better.
• Very less quantity is required.
Cons of Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin:
• Availability. It is not always available like other common AM products like face washes, scrubs or lotions.
• The ingredient list is not that detail. Only active ingredients are mentioned
• Glass bottle isn’t travel friendly there is a possibility of breakage.
• The smell is strong considering it contains essential oil; sensitive nose might not like it.
Will I buy it again?
Oh! Yes, yes. Definitely I will. It’s a must have in my beauty regime now.
Final verdict: I love it!! Do I need to say more?
Homemade Grape Seed Facial Scrub
Benefits of After Bath Body Oils
NOW Solutions Grapeseed Oil Review
Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream
Aroma Magic Wheat Germ Oil Review
Benefits of Lavender Oil
Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
Aroma Magic Neem Face Wash
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Aroma Magic Strawberry Facewash
Aromamagic Beautiful Skin Oil Review
Aroma Magic Olive Oil
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Under Eye Cream
A Day at Ishwar Blossom Kochhar Day Spa- Part 1
10 thoughts on “Aroma Magic Blended Skin Oil For Oily Skin Review”
Oil for Oily Skin…. *specs* *specs* *specs* sounds gr8… *happydance* Nice Review…. *thankyou*
Since its from aroma magic, I agree! thanks for the review Nandini
Great review *clap* , I had planned to purchase Clarins lotus oil this year, but your review came just on time and now I am definitely trying this one first *hifive*
I am definitely getting this.. amazing review.. *clap*
wow!!! buying it for sure *thankyou*
Thanks Yogita…yes its oil for oil, remember Loha lohe ko katta hai rofl
Jomol Yes coming from Aroma magic its a great product.
Dhara, I wouldnt discourage you to try Clarins but on my skin it worked just fine. Hope you get the benefits too.
And thanks for liking the review.
Mayuri thanks dear. Go get it, its really good, and do tell us your experience.
Anchal, all the best hope this oil helps you too.