What is Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash?
A natural soap free face cleanser that removes oily dirt and deep cleanses the pores . Controls oil effectively, leaving the skin appear toned and invigorated. For all skin types.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Directions: Pour a little quantity onto palm and rub onto face to lather . Massage gently , rinse off.
Extracts of Orange Peel, Grape Fruit, Lemon, Aloe Vera , Glycerin & pure essential oils of Lemon Verbena & Palmarosa.
Price Rs 90 (Indian Rupees)for 120 ml
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- Grapefruit essential oil is anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, detoxifying, anti-depressant, immune boosting, skin-toning and mentally rejuvenating. It is used to treat acne, oily skin, cellulite, muscle stiffness, water retention, obesity, colds, flu, depression, headaches, jet-lag, stress and nervous exhaustion. It is good for use in a diffuser to disinfect a room.
- Orange is good for dry skin, dermatitis, and winkles.
- Lemon contains enzymes which help to cleanse the skin of dead cells.
- Aloevera : Relieves heat on the skin caused by sunburn
- Glycerin is most commonly used in many skin care products, as it is best natural alcohol and water attractor of skin, which helps in giving an enhanced look for your skin.
- Palmarosa oil moisturizes the skin, while balancing the hydration levels and stimulating cell regeneration. It balances production of sebum, to keep the skin supple and elastic and is valuable for use with acne, dermatitis, preventing scarring, rejuvenating and regenerating the skin, as well as fighting minor skin infections, sore tired feet and athlete’s foot.
My friend gifted me Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Grapefruit face wash and I have been using it for almost 5 months now. Guess, it’s time to do the review. 🙂
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
What I love about Aroma Magic Grape Fruit face wash?
- It cleanses my skin thoroughly.
- It does not leave any moisturizing cast behind after I wash my face.
- Has all the nicey-goody aromatherapy stuff.
- Smells okay, nothing great but nothing unpleasant.
- It leaves my skin soft.
- It is soap free.
- Comes with a flip top cap so you can travel with it.
- :inlove: with the price and quantity.
- Although I don’t have a problem of big pores but after washing my face with this face wash, I notice that my pores looks even smaller and it gives a very even look to the skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
There is only one thing that I don’t like about this face wash is that my skin feels a little dry after a minute or two of washing my face. But nothing that a moisturizer cannot take care of. I personally think that it would work very well for people who have combination to oily skin. The tube says that it is for all skin types, so every once in a while I would love to come back to this facewash. As it is I love Aroma Magic products. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Have you used Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash?
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne