Hello Lovely Ladies,
The hands are the first to show the signs of ageing, if proper care is not taken of them. Many women spend a fortune trying to keep their faces perfect, but fail to put in a little effort to keep their hands well moisturized and soft. Taking care of hands is a must in order to look good. So, today’s review is on the “Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream.”
- Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Creme.
- Let go of dry, overworked hands.
- 99% Natural.
Truly a gift from nature, this ultra-rich hand cream is enriched with three exotic butters – jojoba, cupuacu and macadamia to pamper hands that are dry from everyday routines. This natural hand cream melts into skin to moisturise and soften without a greasy after-feel. Antioxidant-rich grape seed and sunflower oils nourish for soft beautiful hands, naturally. Your hands will be thoroughly delighted.
How To Use:
Massage cream into hands as often as needed.
Featured Ingredient: Honey. Honey: This sweet, fragrant, syrupy substance produced by bees soothes and adds softness to the skin, and is an excellent natural moisturizer.
Water (aqua, eau), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycerin, beeswax (cera alba, cire d’abeille), stearic acid, theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) seed butter, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, glucose, fragrance (parfum), sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, honey (mel, miel), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, beta carotene, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase.
$10 for 2.6 oz (74 g).
My Experience with Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream:
I will list down my good and bad experience with this hand cream.
Good Things about Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream:
- It comes in a simple tube with screw cap, easy to use and carry along.
- It is of creamy consistency, which gets absorbed pretty well when I massage it onto my hands.
- Keeps hands moisturized for a long time. I don’t feel the need to reapply it very often. I apply a little bit a couple of times throughout the day.
- Works even on the days when my hands feel very dry, due to some household work.
- 99% natural, which is very good for a hand cream, considering the fact that we sometimes use our hands to eat. Its better to avoid hand cream with too much chemical ingredients in it, as there are chances of chemicals getting into our body directly through the hands.
- Contains honey, which is a very good natural ingredient.
- I apply it liberally once in the morning and then apply only a little bit whenever needed.
Not-So-Good Things about Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream:
- Even though the cream absorbs soon enough, you can still feel it on the palm for some time. I can’t call it sticky. So, I would suggest you to slightly press a tissue to remove that creaminess, so that it will not transfer to your mobile, laptop or whatever you touch.
- I am not a big fan of the smell, can’t really explain it, but definitely not pleasant. Thank God, its not overpowering.
- It is overall a good hand cream which is 99% natural and keeps the hands moisturized and soft. So, I can overlook the smell and the heaviness of the hand cream.
Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink
Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Cocoa
Burt’s Bees Super Glossy Natural Lip Shine Nectar Nude
Burt’s Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream
Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm
Aroma Magic Honey Hand and Body Lotion
Skin Food Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB Cream No. 2
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectars Honey Bunch and Honey Beige
Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap
Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner with Vanilla and Honey
The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
Fab India Musk Perfume Oil
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Oriflame Nourishing Hand Cream for Dry Hands
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
Best Hand Cream : Ask IMBB
Oriflame Cherry Mocha Hand Cream
Lush Smitten Hand Cream Review
Best Hand Cream and Tips for Soft Hands : Ask IMBB Gang
Oriflame Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream
Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream (Hand Softner)
Oriflame Daily Hand Cream
The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream