WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Avon Metallic Liquid Eyeliner Review
The newly introduced Metallic Liquid Eyeliner range from Avon is pretty awesome. The product is originally by Compania Americana de Lapices of Argentina, which is imported and marketed here and worldwide by Avon. The product claims – “have instantly impactful eyes with this metallic eyeliner. Easy to use liner that glides on smooth, so you won’t need to tug or pull. Giving you beautifully defined eyes in just one swipe.” And they are giving the following pointers too :
- Use the metallic eyeliner to outline your eyes across the lids
- The bright colour will add instant drama and glamour to your look
- Perfect for the party season
I got myself two colours – Electric Blue and Copper.
The profile of this Metallic Liquid Eyeliner range from Avon is as follows :
- Manufactured by – Compania Americana de Lapices of Argentina
- Marketed by – Avon
- Contains – vitamin A and E
- Quantity – 3 ml
- Price – Rs 149
- Available colours – Electric Blue, Copper, Shimmering Silver
The liners are indeed smooth and the lining want is user friendly, as claimed. It really glides over the lids smoothly and the colours ( at least the ones that I bought ) are bright. The container is made of plastic, therefore not brittle. However, the unnecessary long cap makes it difficult to carry it in a small purse / bag. The total length of the product is about 10 cm. 10 cm for just 3 ml is a little extreme, isn’t it?
However, that is just the external appearance. The liners (again, at least the ones I bought) are rich in pigment, bright and gives a fresh, dramatic to the yes. On application, the liner lasted for about four hours fresh and perfect before starting to chip a little. This also may be because I do not use any primer/base…
Here is how the Electric blue looks ( with just black lining on the lower lash line – no eye shadow or mascara – to give the exact feel of the vibrant colour in its natural capacity ) –
And the Copper, when accentuated with complimenting eye shadowing for a greater impact, looks like this
The WOW factors about the Metallic Liquid Eyeliner range from Avon are :
The colours themselves! Bright and vibrant, they stole my heart (referring to Electric Blue and Copper)
the applicator wand is apt for smooth application, it really glides across the lid in one swipe. Moreover, the liner is applied evenly
- The container is made of hard plastic.
- Quite lasting
- Contains vitamin A and E
- The shades are universal and versatile – the go complimentarily with a vast majority of eye shadows and eye accessories.
- They can be used individually as well as with other eye makeup, the stand alone look is pretty too.
The BOO factors about the Metallic Liquid Eyeliner range from Avon are :
- A bit difficult to remove
- Just 3 mls! – I want more…
- Till now, only 3 shades are available
- It is an Avon product – has to be obtained through a representative
Final verdict – will buy the one I haven’t got yet, will use all the shades to the last drops, and buy them again when I finish.
My rating – :-* :-* :-* :-*