WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Milk is an important part of our diet. We Indians have always loved milk and milk products. It has good benefits not only for your health but for your skin too. My mother tells me that in older times, princesses used to take bath in milk to make their skin soft and supple. With regular use of milk, your skin can glow like a moon.. 😛 Let us have a look what all can be done with it.
• Applying raw milk mixed with rose water will give a nice glow to your skin.
• Make a paste of petals of 2 roses and soak them in milk for 30 minutes. Now apply it on dry skin. Once removed it will leave your skin soft like roses.
• A mixture of milk and salt when applied day and night everyday will keep your skin acne-free.
• Grind together ½ tbsp. of black sesame seeds and mustard seeds and mix it in milk. Apply this paste on pimples and your pimples will fade away in just 2-3 days
• Make a paste of lemon juice, potato juice, wheat bran and milk. Use this as “ubtan” on your face. With regular usage it will control oil and help in removing acne.
• To get rid of lip darkening, this will not only lighten them but also make your lips soft and supple.
• An ubtan made out of almond powder, besan (gram flour), carrot juice and milk. This peels away dead layers of skin cells, revealing the fresher and suppler layer underneath.
• To make nails beautiful and strong, soak them in milk for 15 minutes and see the results yourself.
• Apply milk and turmeric paste continuously for two weeks everyday to get that amazing glow on your face.
• Soak handful of cashewnuts in milk overnight and grind them into a fine paste. Now add fuller’s earth and lemon juice to this paste. This pack can be used both on dry and oily skin to make it glow and healthy
• For dry skin beauties, try pack of almond powder, milk, honey and glycerin. It will not only hydrate your skin but also prevents it from the harmful effects of pollution. It works as a great anti-ageing pack.
• Mix equal amounts of almond powder and clove powder. Now add milk to it and apply on your face. This will help reduce inflammation and improves the texture of sensitive skin.
• Now this is the yummiest DIY out of all. Mix 1 tbsp of cocoa powder and coffee powder with 2-3 tbsp of raw milk. This pack is rich in anti-oxidants. It will act as an great anti-ageing pack and will make your skin healthy.
• Milk is not only good for your skin but hair too. Mix 4-5 tbsp of raw milk in 1 tbsp of olive oil and apply this mixture on your scalp to moisturise your scalp and make your hair healthy.
Beauty Benefits of Salt
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Lotus Herbals Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser
Himalaya Cleansing Milk
Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk
Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk