WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I remember during my teenage years, with a heavy blackhead studded nose *extremely-unpleased-expression*, I always used to be on the lookout for products that could help get rid of them in between clean ups. None of those costly strips worked. What’s worse? Most would not even stick onto my nose in the first place! I had convinced myself that nose strips just won’t work ever. I had to live with those pesky unsightly dots on either sides of my nose *grrr*.
But, recently, on a shopping day, I saw these Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips and thought I should let things of the past stay in the past. I should learn to forgive and forget. :p So. I bought a box of these.
* Instantly lifts out dirt, oil and grease
* Removes blackheads
* Unclogs & tightens pores
INR 225 for 6 strips.
My Experience with Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips:
Packaging: These strips come in a cardboard box of 6 individual strips wrapped in an aluminium foil.
The Strip: The side of the strip that’s stuck onto the plastic is the smooth adhesive side. The other side is slightly rough. It is cut into a shape which folds neatly onto the nose and its sides.
4 things you should ensure, so that you don’t repeat the same mistakes like me *poker face* :-
• Wash your face with a cleanser before sticking the strip or it won’t stick due to the creams/ sebum on your skin.
• Wet your nose thoroughly or the strip won’t stick. The adhesive force behind this is presumably between water and the gum.
• On the other hand, make sure your hand is free of water, or you will wet the top surface of the strip while sticking this onto your nose and spoil the adhesion.
• Do not keep it on for more than 15 mins assuming that you are extracting more gunk. Remove it before it becomes rock solid or else you will strip off your skin as well. 😐
The Job: After about 10-15 minutes of keeping this on, I slowly peeled it. There is a pulling sensation which is slightly painful. Behold! The most horrifying sight I had seen in a while. Tiny hair, black dots and dirt – throughout the strip! I knew there were about 5-6 blackheads on my nose, but this? Who knew! There is so much of ‘stuff’ in between all those pores. Yikes. My nose felt 90% clean and very smooth.
The witch hazel with its anti-oxidant and astringent properties removes excess oil and soothes the skin. Along with tea tree oil, it also curbs infection of the opened pores and follicles preventing blemishes and breakouts.
Pros of Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips:
• Removes tiny hair, dirt and black heads.
• Folds neatly onto the nose and its sides.
• You can see instant results right before your eyes.
• Nose feels smooth after use.
• Has tea tree oil and witch hazel to calm skin & prevent infection.
Cons of Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips:
• Around INR 40 for a strip is maybe a little too much.
• A few stray hair, dots and pores here and there are left untouched.
Would I Repurchase Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips?
Yes. I am already on my 3rd box.
Would I Recommend Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips?
If you have tried many nose strips that never worked, this will change how you feel about nose strips.
Beauty Formulas Rejuvenating Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask
Beauty Formulas On the Spot Treatment
Beauty Formulas Oil Control Tissues
Lush Tea Tree Water
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash
Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips
Side Effects of Using Pore Strips
Cool & Cool Deep Cleansing Nose Strips
BlackHead Remover Nose Strip : Cettua Charcoal Nose Strip