Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser Review
I like Biotique products.
And I have tried and liked most of their stuff.
Now, this review was very difficult to write. Jomol and Radhika’s unseen faces kept floating in front of my eyes and I was ROTFL, getting up and then writing something. You’ll soon know why.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Coming to the review:
I have always used Johnson’s Baby oil and Almond oil to remove eye makeup and waterproof face and lip makeup. So when the Biotique SA offered me this Almond Oil Cleanser, I didn’t need much persuasion.
I bought this 120 ml bottle for Rs. 135/-.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
How to use Biotique Almond oil Cleanser ?
Pour some oil on damp cotton pad. Wipe eye and face area. Then wash with water. Follow with Freshener and Moisturizer.
Suitable for: All skin types.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Almond Oil
- Castor Oil (Now you know why I was :rotfl: all the time)
- Sunflower oil
- Soybean oil
- Kusumbhi Oil
- Neem Oil
- Jyotishmati Sidh Oil
What I like about Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser–
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- It is a blend of many oils, which gives me multiple benefits.
- It is runny like any oil and I cannot pour it on the back of my hand. So here it is-
- Being rich and oily, it removes anything and everything form my eyes and face.
- To test the cleansing power, I have used two most notoriously long lasting products- Colorbar I-glide pencil in Cocobar and Maxfactor Lipfinity Long stay lip color.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
- In the first swipe, the Cocobar swatch is vanished and Lipfinity is lightened.
- In the second swipe, I have a clean (though extremely oily) hand.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
- Though it is such a rich and oily product, it did not break me out.
- It removes waterproof mascara with equal ease.
- I don’t have to pull and tug at my lashes to take the mascara off.
- It is not the best smelling thing in the world but it is definitely not obnoxious.
- Like all Biotique products, it has a long shelf life of 3 years.
- Two-three drops of the oil is all I need to remove the toughest and most elaborate eye makeup. So a very little goes a very long way.
- It wipes off impurities too. Once or twice, I have used it on bare face too, and I can see that it removes dirt and pollutants.
- The bottle has a small hole at the top, similar to hair oil bottles, which helps me control the quantity and keeps the rest of the product safe.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
- The green top cap is screw on and shuts tightly.
- I have never felt the need to carry this along with me anywhere, but it has never spilled in my dresser drawer, where I keep it in horizontal position always.
- The quantity is way too much for the price. In a good way…
What I don’t like about Biotique Almond oil Cleanser :
- It cannot be used alone. You have to wash your face with a face wash to remove all the oil. Although I never intended to use it alone, so it’s not really a con. But, anybody who wants to buy this, needs to know that it is OIL. So it MAY NOT suit people with oily skin.
- I cannot find anything else to crib about.
Overall, if you are used to using oils for removal of Eye makeup, then this could be a good substitute to Baby oil/Almond oil etc.
If you are strictly a cleansing lotion person, you can very well steer clear of this.
I personally love this and I would rate it- :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Have you used Biotique Almond oil Cleanser? Would love to hear your views about it!!