Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion Review
This is my first review on IMBB. I wanted to do this from a long time but had my exams so couldn’t. Finally I am here.
Today I am reviewing Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion. Biotique says that it is a Lightening and Nourishing Lotion for all skin types.
What Biotique claims : NECTAR is the sweet fluid that flowering plants produce each day,used to sustain ageless beauty from the beginning of time. This lightening and nourishing lotion is blended with pure honey, wheat germ and sea weed. It sinks into the skin to replace natural oils and replenish lost moisture for a noticeably fresher, fairer complexion.
Directions to use : Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, morning and evening. Wear alone or undermakeup.
Ingredients : 2% Beheda , 1.5% Honey, 3% Wheatgerm Oil (high in Vitamin E & A), 3% Kusumbhi Oil (Safflower Oil ), 1% methi beej, 0.5% Vach Kwath, Q S Lotion Base
Price-199/- for 120 ml (4.2 fl. OZ.) (I got it for 180/-)
The cover has mentioned all the different biotique products suitable to different skin types.
It is a thick white lotion- some where between a body butter and a runny lotion. I use it only for my face.I have combination skin and a tenny weeny amount of it is enough for me. I feel greasy if I use it more because I like the matte look of my face and not dewy.And I feel this baby would be perfect for the dry skinned.
Sometimes I use at night before sleeping and the other way I love to use this is..after scrubbing my face and washing it off. I take this lotion and massage my still moist face with it and mixed with water it goes super smooth and I can massage properly. I do it for 5 mins and then wash it off. I just love d effect I get super soft skin 🙂
So lets come at d pros n cons of it..
Pros of Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion
- It does lighten skin a bit . Not much but I saw some difference in my tone and scars too lighten a bit.
- It moisturises well and would be amazing for dry skinned ppl.
- I love using it to massage my face.
- Its expiry is 3 yrs from d date of manufacture and u need only a teeny weeny bit..so its gonna stay a long time for sure.
- It is travel friendly. You can carry it in your bag as it’s a small bottle.
- It has a very light flowery smell. Nothing too strong so people with sensitive nose would also like it.
- The packaging is in a bottle unlike other biotique products which are all in a tub where you need to dip your fingers in.
- The price is decent for the amount as it would stay a long time.
- It gets easily absorbed into the skin.
Cons of Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion
- As I said, applying more of it would give a greasy feeling.
- I think they should have mentioned it as for dry skin and not as for all skin types.
- You have to wait for the lotion to come out as its thick n if u are in a hurry that might irritate you :p
- If it stays a very long time, you might get bored with it :p
- Rest of the ingredients are not mentioned.
Overall I quite like it and would suggest you to buy it especially if you are dry skinned.
Rating- :-* :-*:-*:-*
Would I buy it again : I might, if this finishes that is…:p
Have you used Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion? please rate in the box below
- Biotique Seaweed Eye Gel & Almond Under eye Cream- Review
- Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser- Review
- Biotique Coconut Milk Cream – Review