WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Whats does The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish claim?
Have good, clean fun and smooth skin at the same time thanks to this fragrance foaming gel-based scrub that’s gentle enough to use everyday. Dead skin cells are removed in no time, revealing brighter, healthy-looking skin thanks to natural exfoliators. Containing Community Trade organic honey.
Price : Rs 445 (Indian Rupees) for 200 ml I got it for Rs 380/-
About The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish:
Honey – Zambian Honey we use comes from the remote tropical forests of north west Zambia, where it’s farmed using traditional methods that preserve the forest and beekeepers’ way of life. By choosing to buy items containing Zambian Community Traded honey, you’re helping to preserve an ancient way of life.
Strawberry juice – Is rich in vitamin c and antioxidant compounds that help to protect and nourish the skin. Is rich in salicylic acid, which has good pore-cleansing properties. Provides the naturally sweet and sumptuous fragrance. Provides the red colour of the product.
Crushed walnut shells and kiwi seeds – Gently exfoliate the skin.
Organic Honey – Moisturizes the skin.
Tips for using The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish: Use everyday for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin. When dry, moisturize with Strawberry Body Lotion.
How to use The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish: Massage in circular movements over your body whilst in the bath or shower to help remove dead skin cells and boost circulation.
First of all I have to thank Divija for recommending this awesome product. I never thought I’d get addicted to it. 😛
What I love about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish?
- It smells yummy just like fresh crushed strawberries.
- It’s a very gentle exfoliator. I generally don’t like harsh exfoliators except for my feet. Also my skin gets very dry if I use apricot or walnut scrubs (read Himalaya) on my body. This has soft kiwi and walnut exfilators that are gentle on the skin.
- It lathers well. I use it with my yellow pom pom and it makes my whole bath experience super cute. 😛
- Even after bathing the fresh fruity smell lingers on for a while.
- I like how big the tube it. It is good enough to last you for a two months considering that you use it twice or thrice a week. However it is so tempting, I guess I am going to finish this up very soon.
- Comes in a tube so you can control the quantity of the product that you want to use.
What I don’t love about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish?
- It is so addictive that you want to finish it up within a week and purchase another tube. 😛
I love it and I also want to try this out the Satsuma Body Polish (Orange).
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating:
The Body shop is offering a 15% discount on the Body Polishes for next few days. You may just want to grab at least one of this.
The product has SLS in it but I’ll forgive it this time. 🙂
Have you tried the Body Shop’s Body Polish?
PS: Net wasn’t working the whole day today so couldn’t post the article and now I am sitting in some other part of the town so can use only the official image. Will post the real pics asap.