WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
What is The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip?
Light and fluffy, this quick-absorbing, non-greasy whipped cream lotion, with rich and velvety natural ingredients, smoothes easily over the skin, leaving it moisturised, soft and supple.
Size: 250 ml
Price: Rs. 495
This is how it looks- like thick fluffy whipped cream. Yum!
What I love about The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip:
- The fragrance. That was my sole reason of purchasing it. 😛 It smells like fresh sweet lemons and it’s so mesmerizing to me. :dazed:
- I love the texture. Although it looks quite thick in the bottle but the texture is exactly how a cream would be after it is whipped thoroughly. Fluffy and light.
- It gets absorbed in my skin quickly without leaving any greasiness behind. That makes it an excellent summer body lotion.
- It leaves my skin moisturized and supple after I apply it.
- The price is fine for the quantity.
- The fragrance is not very strong. It’s just fine according to me.And the sweet lemon smell keeps lingering around you for a while. Oh my!
- It comes in a pump bottle so it’s easier to use.
- The pump top has a twist up lock. So after you have used the product, just twist the top and the bottle gets locked. This way you can carry the bottle with you without any worry or spillage. Also. your product remain uncontaminated.
And it smells amazing…like once again. 😛
What I don’t like about the Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip:
The packaging. Although it comes with a benefit of pump bottle and a twist up lock, it does not protect the contents completely. After you pump the body whip for your usage, you will notice that some of it is left behind in the pump itself. After you twist up the lock, the lotion that is stuck in the pump dried up.
And every time you have to re-use the lotion, first the dried out part come out and then the lotion. It’s kind of gross and this also results in wastage of product.
I think the previous bottles were just fine. And if they are continuing with the same packaging, I think a cap or something protective should be provided along with.
Other than that I am completely in love with the lotion and would definitely purchase the the body butter from the Sweet Lemon range in winters.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*+ 0.5