WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
It is a deep-seated desire of everyone to have a baby soft skin. A radiant and soft skin makes you feel more confident about yourself. If you don’t take steps to protect your skin against various environmental factors, it will age prematurely.
Keep people guessing your age, and your secret, by caring for your skin daily. Have a look at some tips mentioned below to create a naturally smooth exterior.
• Apply a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar overnight on wet face. It keeps the skin smooth, reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles.
• Take 1 tablespoon each of carrot juice, tomato juice and lemon juice. Mix them well and apply on the face to get a smooth glowing complexion. This remedy works equally well both for oily and dry skin.
• Try to massage virgin coconut oil on your skin 3 to 4 days in a week to protect your skin from major breakouts and get a baby soft skin.
• Mix together 1 tsp of rosewater and 1/2 tsp of almond powder. Apply this paste on your face and let it sit on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Tone and moisturize as usual for a radiant, smooth skin.
• Mash one strawberry and mix it with 1 tsp sour cream. Apply this mixture on your face and neck and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse your face with fresh water. Pat dry your skin before you apply your toner and moisturizer. This is a great mask to get baby soft skin.
• Take 2 bananas, 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 cup yogurt. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a smooth paste. Apply this mixture on your skin and wait for atleast 20 minutes before removing it with warm water. This mask will hydrate and exfoliate your skin at the same time so that you are left with a baby smooth skin.
Some other Useful Tips:
• Wash your face with mild cleanser that suits your skin type. Do not use harsh chemical cleansers as they will strip out the moisture from your skin and make it look rough and aged.
• Keep your skin hydrated with moisturizers to promote healthy, smooth skin texture.
• Make sure that you exfoliate and deep clean your pores atleast once every week. This is because the dead skin and pores can trap dirt and oil and thereby lead to a host of skin problems like acne and blackheads.
• Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly to tone your muscles, improve blood circulation and prevent your skin from sagging.
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Photos and Swatches
How to make Lemon Tea
Lipice Lip Balm
Fabindia Citrus Body Wash
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip
Ayur Herbals Peel Off Mask for Oily Skin
Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & LemonGrass Fairness Sunscreen
EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash
Lemon for Hair: Beauty Benefits and Ideas