Claims and Ingredients :
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinos Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract: a blend of oils and extracts to provide moisture, softening and shine properties to hair
- Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone: conditions and detangles hair for easier combing. Protects from heat styling and provides manageability
- Dimethicone, Dimethiconol: provides heat styling protection
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Squalane: reduces frizz, tames flyaway, leaves hair smooth and silky
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tocopherol : a blend of sunscreens and anti-oxidants that help protect hair from the drying effects of the sun
Price : USD 39 / Rs 2400 approx for 100 ml bottle.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My Experience with Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
I thought I won’t be able to find a serum as good as the Kerastase one. But I did! 😀 I picked up a few Bumble & Bumble products during my trip. This invisible oil / serum was one of them. I saw the whole claim list and I was a bit sold on the product. Except that nasty dimethicone (which they don’t think is harmful for hair), I was totally wanting to give this a go.
It is a light weight oil/ serum that makes your hair look and feel soooo good that you’d be surprised at the results. It an orange coloured serum that looks pretty transparent when you pump out the product.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- It tames frizz like magic.
- It leaves hair soft and shiny.
- It is not greasy but if you use too much of it , it would weight your hair down. Then you can use dry shampoo to bring back the volume. 😛
- Smells incredible.
- Can be use on dry or wet hair. Work s both ways.
- A little goes a long way. I barely use a pump for my shoulder length hair.
- Gets absorbed in the hair quickly leaving your hair manageable and soft.
- Love the simple effective packaging. Plus the transparent bottle helps keep things in perspective. 😀
- Contains a whoooole lot of good ingredients.
Overall, one product I would repurchase during my travels. Love , love love. If every serum has failed for you so far, it’s time you give this Bumble & Bumble Invisible oil a try. You might just fall in love with it. 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India