WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
CHAMBOR SILK TOUCH LIPSTICK NO. 610 SILK POP – REVIEW, PHOTOS, SWATCHES
“ A Splash of Color & a Kiss of Silk with Chambor’s New Silk Touch Lipsticks. ”
Chambor now releases its latest Hit Lipstick: the Classic Silk Touch in a dreamy avatar that boosts the lips while creating spectrum of looks: from daring to delicate, innocent to sexy that suit any occasion…
A perfect basic lipstick which is a must have for all CHAMBOR Fans. Chambor introduced this lipstick, with its captivating sheer luminosity & feather light touch emerges as the most talked about lipstick in town. It gives instant pleasure to the mouth in one application only, weaving magic around the person wearing it…
Available in a wide range of 18 captivating hues. Our favourite Lipstick Shade this season is the SILK BLAZE which suits the festive mood of celebration this year…
So go on & have splashing fun with 18 different shades of Silk Touch & get Silk Kissed… “
Price – Rs. 525
Quantity – 4.5g
Chambor recently launched this new range of Silk Touch lipsticks in 18 shades. After all the razzle, dazzle and bright shades worn by me during the past 2 or 3 months, I was looking for a nice light shade with a creamy and soft finish. The Chambor SA showed me these lipsticks while I was buying their Dazzle Transferproof Smooth Eye Pencils. First of all, the smooth texture really impressed me, and the shade that immediately caught my attention was No. 610 Silk Pop. It’s a nice, creamy peachy-coral shade, with a rich finish, and absolutely no frost or shimmer.
The above swatch looks darker than what it really is.
These lipsticks come packed in a navy blue cardboard box with silver lettering. The lipstick casing is also navy blue with a silver band slightly lower than the middle area, and Chambor’s signature ‘rainbow rose’ emblem.
What I like about Chambor Silk Touch lipstick :
- • It’s feel on the lips is light and soft.
• It is smooth and creamy too.
• Said to provide hydration, sun-protection and also claims to be anti-aging.
• Claims to be “new, improved formula”
• Contains 0.5g more than regular lipsticks.
• Leaves lips feeling smooth and moisturized.
• Smoothens out fine lines on the lips.
• Lasts at least 3 to 4 hours on lips without touch-ups.
• Has a pleasant, candy kind of smell.
• I like that Chambor now has a website : www.chambor.com
• Is available in 18 shades. (However….please see what I have said below)
What I didn’t like about these lipsticks :
- I would have liked them to have included more pinks and peaches in this range. There are only 2 pinks and 1 coral shade, the rest are nudes, maroons and browns.
I would like to check out and swatch the other shades from this range, especially maybe a few maroons, but whenever this shade under review finishes, I would surely be getting the same shade again.
I would give these lipsticks a :-* :-* :-* :-* rating.
Would also like to show you all my ‘Manicure of the Week’ – am wearing Color Bar’s Nail Lacquer No. 51 Windsor Rose.
Have a great weekend