Claims : Lightweight, gel-based concealer with all-day staying power offers flawless, light-to-medium coverage. Ultra-smooth, supple texture feels comfortable on skin. Soft-focus pigments brighten dark areas and minimize imperfections. Wand applicator allows for precise touch-ups.
Price : Rs 2000/- approx
How To : Apply CORRECTEUR PERFECTION with wand applicator under the eyes or to any areas of imperfection and pat gently with fingertips to blend.
Available in 6 shades
My Experience :
I was dying to try out this concealer. Since I had an awesome experience with Chanel’s Highlighting pen, I thought I’d give this a try as well. The only problem with this concealer is that at Delhi’s store only 3-4 shades (out of the 6) are available. Those 3-4 shades are on the lighter side. I picked up #20, which is slightly lighter than my regular concealer shade but it works well for highlighting the under eye area.
- The concealer has gel- cream kind of consistency and spreads beautifully. In fact this is one of the nicest texture of concealer that I have come across.
- I feel it works better when patted with finger tips than when swiped or buffed with an brush. It is a medium coverage concealer. I personally apply it on top of my regular concealer to highlight my under eye area. Sometimes it also works well to highlight the cheek bones.It does not accentuate the pores.
- The concealer is quite pigmented but on spreading it, it thins out and spreads nicely without settling in the fine lines. I would like to mention that it conceals light blemishes but fails to cover up deep marks. It minimizes the appearance of the marks
- The texture is thin and does not cake up. It spreads beautifully and looks natural… almost like your second skin.
- The staying power is around 5 + hours on me when (set with powder) and after that it fades. Those with oily skin, it may last even less.
- I love the wand applicator. I find this kind of packaging most convenient to use as far as concealers are concerned.
- It is not shimmery or completely matte. It has that like silky kind of finish that makes your under eyes look rested and nice.
If I have to use between Chanel’s Highlighter pen or this concealer, I guess I would choose the highlighter pen.Only because that has a shade that matches my skin tone more closely than this one. However, if I find my perfect shade in this one I’d repurchase this. 🙂
If you are looking for a light weight everyday concealer that would just freshen up your look, this is just amazing. However if you are looking for something heavy duty for your blemishes and acne marks, this may not fit your bill.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Swatch: (see how pigmented it is)
under eye swatches
l-r no concealer, after concealer same lighting, after concealer in bright day light
Chanel Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen Review
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Touche Eclat Review
YSL Touche Brilliance Sparkling Touch for Lips Magic Copper, Red Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Makeup – Powder Review
Chanel Precision Systeme Eclat Le Lait Review
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter Review , Photos and Swatches
Lakme Absolute Moon Lit Highlighter Review, Swatches
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Duo Glow/Medium Review
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial