Claims : Lightweight, gel-based concealer with all-day staying power offers flawless, light-to-medium coverage. Ultra-smooth, supple texture feels comfortable on skin. Soft-focus pigments brighten dark areas and minimize imperfections. Wand applicator allows for precise touch-ups.
Price : Rs 2000/- approx
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
How To : Apply CORRECTEUR PERFECTION with wand applicator under the eyes or to any areas of imperfection and pat gently with fingertips to blend.
Available in 6 shades
My Experience :
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
I was dying to try out this concealer. Since I had an awesome experience with Chanel’s Highlighting pen, I thought I’d give this a try as well. The only problem with this concealer is that at Delhi’s store only 3-4 shades (out of the 6) are available. Those 3-4 shades are on the lighter side. I picked up #20, which is slightly lighter than my regular concealer shade but it works well for highlighting the under eye area.
- The concealer has gel- cream kind of consistency and spreads beautifully. In fact this is one of the nicest texture of concealer that I have come across.
- I feel it works better when patted with finger tips than when swiped or buffed with an brush. It is a medium coverage concealer. I personally apply it on top of my regular concealer to highlight my under eye area. Sometimes it also works well to highlight the cheek bones.It does not accentuate the pores.
- The concealer is quite pigmented but on spreading it, it thins out and spreads nicely without settling in the fine lines. I would like to mention that it conceals light blemishes but fails to cover up deep marks. It minimizes the appearance of the marks
- The texture is thin and does not cake up. It spreads beautifully and looks natural… almost like your second skin.
- The staying power is around 5 + hours on me when (set with powder) and after that it fades. Those with oily skin, it may last even less.
- I love the wand applicator. I find this kind of packaging most convenient to use as far as concealers are concerned.
- It is not shimmery or completely matte. It has that like silky kind of finish that makes your under eyes look rested and nice.
If I have to use between Chanel’s Highlighter pen or this concealer, I guess I would choose the highlighter pen.Only because that has a shade that matches my skin tone more closely than this one. However, if I find my perfect shade in this one I’d repurchase this. 🙂
If you are looking for a light weight everyday concealer that would just freshen up your look, this is just amazing. However if you are looking for something heavy duty for your blemishes and acne marks, this may not fit your bill.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Swatch: (see how pigmented it is)
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
under eye swatches
l-r no concealer, after concealer same lighting, after concealer in bright day light
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Chanel Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen Review
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Touche Eclat Review
YSL Touche Brilliance Sparkling Touch for Lips Magic Copper, Red Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Makeup – Powder Review
Chanel Precision Systeme Eclat Le Lait Review
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter Review , Photos and Swatches
Lakme Absolute Moon Lit Highlighter Review, Swatches
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Duo Glow/Medium Review
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial