Price : Rs 2,100 for 1.2 ml
I have a love and hate relationship with this highlighting pen. I’d talk about the loves first.
- Among the three highlighting pens I have used so far (Chanel, YSL , Lancome), this is hands-down the best highlighting cum concealing pen. The coverage is so much better than the YSL Touche Eclat.
- It is a medium coverage concealer , which can be used on a day to day basis if you don’t have heavy dark circles or blemishes to conceal. The coverage is quite decent and it totally lifts up the under eye area. You can build it up but still don’t expect it to give full coverage.
- The texture is beautiful and light. It never cakes up or settles in fine lines.
- Comes in a sleek twist up pen with a brush tip applicator so you can carry it with you and do touch ups any time you want.
- There are various color options to choose from. The one I have suits my skin tone perfectly. It never clogs the pores. Looks beautifully natural.
- It is creamy and glides on easily . Also, it gives you enough time to blend before it sets. I use loose powder afterwards anyway to set my makeup
- I can also use it as a highlighter.
- You can use it for good 12 months unlike the YSL Touche Eclat, which you have to finish up within 6 months only.
- The ridiculously low amount of product. :(( YSL touche eclat has 2.5 gm of product while Chanel one has 1.2 ml of product and both cost almost the same price.
- You have to clean up the brush using a brush cleanser so a lot of
already low amount of productgets wasted.
- It does not last too long. After around 4 hours you have to do re-touch it up but what the heck, I can’t resist myself from touching up. It works so well for me. 🙁 😀
Swatch : (Check how opaque the swatch looks) – before and after
Have you used Chanel Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen ? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Touche Eclat Review
YSL Touche Brilliance Sparkling Touch for Lips Magic Copper, Red Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Makeup – Powder Review
Chanel Precision Systeme Eclat Le Lait Review
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter Review , Photos and Swatches
Lakme Absolute Moon Lit Highlighter Review, Swatches
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Duo Glow/Medium Review
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial