WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Creamy eyeliner brushes on deep, smoky, eye-defining colour. Long-wearing, waterproof formula comes complete with a mini Eye Liner Brush. Ophthalmologist tested.
- Formula: Cream
- Shade: Black Honey – Shimmery reddish brown
- Price: Rs 1100
How to use Clinique Brush on Cream Liner
- Apply in even strokes close to lash line with Eye Liner Brush or included mini brush.
- Can be smudged while still wet for a smokier effect.
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover.
What I love about Clinique Brush on Cream Liner:
- It is creamy and super easy to glide.
- It comes with a brush which is *useful*.
- The formula is very pigmented and you can build the intensity of colour.
- Out of the four shade available (True Black , Deep Brown , Smoke Grey , Black Honey) I found that the two shades – Smoke Grey and Black Honey are very unique. Smoke Grey is ashy brown colour and Black honey is reddish brown shade with shimmer in it.
- It doesn’t smudge and stays all day long. I can sleep wearing it and I wouldn’t wake up with raccoon eyes.
- It is waterproof. I clean it either with my Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover or the mixture of olive oil + rose water.
- The shade that I have has a pretty shimmer to it, so it makes an excellent evening liner .
- The packaging is cute.
- It is safe for lens wearers.
- You may smudge it lightly for a soft smokey eye look.
- The packaging is compact so it’s easier to carry around.
What I don’t love about Clinique Brush on Cream Liner?
- The brush that come along with is useful but you cannot make precise thin lines with it. I find it a little thick. Also, I am not too comfortable with the short handle of the brush.
Overall I am superbly impressed with Clinique Brush on Cream Liner. Expensive but soooooo worth it. I would purchase other shades as well. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Initially i purchased Smoke Grey from Clinique. After a few days I realized that the manufacturing of the product was 2008. It wasn’t expired but I was not comfortable using a product that was manufactured two years ago. I had used some of the product but the manager at the store did change my used product without any hassles. They didn’t have Smoke Grey so I exchanged it for Black Honey. 🙂
Following is the Smoke Grey shade.
Have you used Clinique Brush on Cream Liner?