WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Kaya Hydra- Cleanse MakeUp Remover Review
What is Kaya Hydra- Cleanse Make Up Remover
This 3-in-1 non-sticky formula is gentle, deep cleanses and moisturizes the skin. Kaya Hydra- Cleanse MakeUp Remover effectively removes both water-proof and regular make-up without having to rinse with water.This 3-in-1 alcohol free formula is gentle on skin, eyes and lips while removing even the most long lasting make-up. It retains moisture and natural pH of the skin. Cucumber and Witch Hazel Extract reduce pore size to normal and instantly soothe the skin.
Suitable for: All skin types. Recommended during winter and for dry skin.
Warning: For external use only. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water thoroughly.If irritation develops discontinue use.
Price : Rs 400
What I love about Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover?
- It removes my eye makeup effectively. My biggest test of eye makeup happens when I have to remove my Inglot Gel liner and MAC Zoom lash Mascara. Both are super black, highly pigmented and waterproof. Kaya makeup remover removes every last bit of my makeup. Sometimes if I have not cleansed my eye properly with the remover, I just splash water on my eyes and lightly swipe my eyes with a clean cotton swab and everything comes off easily.
- The texture of the makeup remover is foam like so it feels very light on the skin.
- It removes both eye and face makeup efficiently.
- It does not dry out my skin at all.
- It smells quite pleasant.
- It comes in a tube format so it gets easier to control the product and even carry it around with you.
- Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover is non greasy.
- I don’t have to tug , pull or make any effort to remove my makeup. I apply it and leave it for a few seconds then wipe it off.
- It’s a gentle makeup remover. It did not give me any rashes or caused any irritation to my skin.
What I don’t like about Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover ?
- If it goes inside the eyes, it stings. But can’t blame the company because they have already given a precaution about it. So you have to be careful while removing your eye make up.
How do I use Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover ?
I take a pea size amount on the cotton swab. (good enough to use on both my eyes) I spread it evenly on the swab itself. Then I gently spread it all over my lids and eyelashes and keep my eyes closed for a few seconds. After a few seconds I remove all of my eye makeup while keeping my eyes closed only. If any last bit of makeup is left, I just splash some water on my face and move a clean cotton swab all over my face and eyes. Every last bit of my makeup comes off easily.
It’s great for traveling purposes or when you are in a rush or even on regular basis. Expensive but worth it.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company for consideration