What is Colorbar Waterproof Lip Liner?
What I love about Colorbar Waterproof Lip Liner?
- It’s a pretty colour. A muted matte pink shade that I can wear under almost all my lipsticks.
- It does not make my lips dry.
- It has a good staying power and it makes my lipsticks last longer.
- I quite like the packaging. The ends of the pencils are coloured with the same shade as the lip pencil , it make it easier to locate.
- It’s water proof. 😛
- I can just top it with a clear gloss and use it as a lipstick also.
- I :inlove: the pricing.
- I find the pencil a little hard. I wish it was creamier and easy to glide. It glides well when I have balmed my lips but otherwise I find that it gets difficult to glide on my lips.
- I am not a bog fan of retractable pencils. I keep breaking the tip of my pencil atleast once a month. :silly:
Other than that I think they are okayish pencils. Nothing that you would enjoy using nor you would regret buying. And here it is on my lips. I have no clue how to take pics of the lips. Trying to learn 😛
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Colorbar Lip Pencil?
A big thank you to all the people who purchased from yesterday’s sale. And sorry to those who could not benefit from it. I thought that the sale would go on for a week. I had no clue that things would wrap up with two and a half hours only. 😛 However the brand new lipstick from Bourjois from Poornima’s sale is still available. You may purchase it if you want. 🙂 Go: Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Sale