I have always had long nails and I am a crazy nail art fan. I know how to do nail art but the entire time that gets consumed in doing so feels a bit tedious for me. And that is when these nail appliqués from Colorbar came into my life. Scroll to see how they look on my nails.
Price: Rs 250 for 14 stickers
Product Description by Colorbar PRO:
Effortless nail art is now at your ‘fingertips’! Colorbar Arteffects Nail Appliqués offers hot and glamorous three-dimensional metallic lace nail effects in sultry gold, divine silver and fusion copper. Each strip is sized to fit your nail and comes with three extra spares to make your nail art mistake-proof.
How to use:
• Apply two coats of your favorite nail lacquer and let it dry
• Choose a size that best fits your nail and carefully peel from the
• Place strip starting from bottom of the nail to the top and press
till it is firmly pasted
• File of extra using a nail filer
• Seal the appliqué with a top coat and let it dry
My Experience with Colorbar Pro Art Effects 004 Floral Delicacy And 005 Tie The Knot Nail Appliqués:
Packaging: The nail appliqués come in thin packs in black with the brand name written over it. They have all the details on how to use behind the pack. They are very travel-friendly and come in 3 different colours; silver, gold and rose gold and you can pick the ones you like. They have different designs which are equally good and look appealing. One pack has 14 stickers and they cost Rs 250. Anyone would be ready to spend this amount if they want something that can be used quickly but they cannot be re-used. So spending this amount for one time use is not suitable for everyone.
Designs, usage and feel on the nails:
• 004-Floral Delicacy: The floral delicacy nail appliqués come in rose gold colour and the design is very intricate and pretty. It has a design for four-petal flowers which looks great. The design is very feminine and perfect for the current time when rose gold is one of the most preferred shades by women.
• 005-Tie the knot: The tie the knot appliqués come in gold colour and has an awesome criss-cross design just like the knot. Gold is one shade that you can rock anytime and anywhere. The design is very classy and looks really hot on the nails.
The stickers have a good amount of glue and are easy to peel off from the pack. But the stickers have to be peeled carefully or else they turn and stick which may ruin the design. They are perfect in shape and size and very easy to stick on the nails. They stick very well and stay put.
Results: The nail art looks extremely pretty and the best part is that it is fuss-free and mistake-proof. There is no time consumed and no scope of mistakes to happen too. These are perfect for parties, wedding and even for daily use. My nails look glam as you can see in the pictures. But the nail appliqués do not stand out on all the shades since the colour is dull and hence they have to be used on bright and bold polishes. They stays put for 8-9 days when sealed with a top coat if you are not into household chores. Removing them is a tedious process but I scrap it with my nails and it easily comes off. So in all, great product, a must try if you want ready-made nail art stickers!
Pros of Colorbar Pro Art Effects 004 Floral Delicacy And 005 Tie The Knot Nail Appliqués:
• Handy packs with different designs to choose from.
• Silver, rose gold and gold designs to choose from.
• Easy to use; peel them and stick them on.
• Beautiful designs and shades especially for the festive season and parties.
• Easy to trim according to the nail size and fits the nail perfectly.
• Stays on the nails for 8-9 days (if you are not into household chores).
• Available all around.
Cons of Colorbar Pro Art Effects 004 Floral Delicacy And 005 Tie The Knot Nail Appliqués:
• Expensive for 14 stickers.
• Will not as attractive on dull nail paint shades.
• Cannot be re-used (I wish they come up with some stickers that can be re-used).
• Have to be very careful while peeling them from the pack or they will turn and stick.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Colorbar Pro Art Effects 004 Floral Delicacy And 005 Tie The Knot Nail Appliqués?
As of now I am saving these for the festive season coming up but I am not sure about the repurchase. Rather I would create the designs myself, but for those who want something classy and ready, then do grab these cute stickers, they work brilliantly well.
Conclusion: I wish they also come up with something in rhinestones; nail arts with rhinestones is the most loved thing everywhere!
5 Nail Arts with Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints
How To Do Nail Art at Home
Essie Nail Lacquer – Peak Show, Muchi Muchi, Virgin Snow, Bikini So Teeny
Cute Fruity Nail Art Tutorial
Essential Everyday Nail Care Tips: Do’s and Dont’s
22 Colorbar Quick Finish Nail Paint NOTDs, Photos
Top 5 Colorbar Nail Paints
Colorbar Coppertone Gold & Rose Gold 24 CT Nail Lacquer
Colorbar Mini Collection Nail Paint Set – French Kiss