Here is another look I did with Colorbar Warm eyeshadow palette (which btw is broken now) . grrr… This a Taupe , pink look. I used 23 Dune (bronzy pink eyeshadow ) and 27 Mystery (taupe with golden sheen eyeshadow)
It’s one of the most detailed tutorial I have done so far. Hope you guys like it. 🙂 All brushes used are Sigma brushes unless otherwise stated.
1. Apply eye makeup primer all over the lid . (MAC painterly paint post)
2. Apply some loose powder on top of the primer to create a smoother base.
3. Apply 23 dune eyeshadow on the inner third of the eye.
4. Use a flat brush to pack the colour.
5. Apply taupe eyeshadow on the red of the lid by creating an outer V and following the shadow of your eyes.
6. You can use the same flat eye shadow brush.
7. Now take any matte greyish/ purple / matte taupe eyeshadow to apply in crease. I am using Chanel Taupe Grise.
8. Use a pencil brush.
9. Now take taupe eyeshadow from the warm palette and apply on the lower lash line by connecting with the outer v of the lid. Don’t go all the way in, go only two third.
10. Now apply 23 dune eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eye.
11. Take some loose powder on a fluffy brush and go on top of the eye shadows to to diffuse the harsh lines.
12. you can also use a highlighter instead of loose powder. I don’t use highlighter for my eyes.
13. Now line your eyes with a black gel / liquid liner.
14. Keep the line thin, and create the line very close to your lash line.
15. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
16. Line your waterline with black eye liner. Use q tips to correct any mistakes or clean the extra eyeshadow you may have applied.
Here’s the complete look. 🙂
Products used :
- The Body Shop Loose Powder
- Estee Lauder Maganscopic Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Long wear gel Liner- Cavier Ink
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW 35
- Chanel Taupe Grise Eyeshadow
- Lotus Herbals Kajal
- MAC Fold and Tuck Lipglass
- Eye lash curler
- Make Up for Ever HD foundation
- Colorbar 002 Warm Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- MAC Hipenss Blush
- Estee Hauder Illuminator
I have used coral colours for lips and cheeks. You may use pinks as well. 🙂