The other day I was at DT Mall, Saket here in Delhi and I got super excited to see Crabtree and Evelyn’s store there. I wanted to buy a hand cream but the sizes of the tubes were huge. I couldn’t imagine myself carrying such big tubes. So the SA suggested that I picked up a travel size pack of 3 hand creams. I loved the size of the tubes. i loved the price. And I loved the products that the SA made me try. 🙂
Price : Rs 745 for 3 hand creams for 25 gm each.
Claims : Our shea butter-rich hand cream, blended with macadamia nut oil and conditioning iris extract, moisturises and smoothes dry skin and leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft.
Fragrance: Exquisitely scented orris from the root of the iris flower, blended with precious sandalwood, sensuous patchouli and a hint of fresh vetiver.
My Experience :
I have slightly dry hands so I have to use hand creams quite often during the day. However, I always prefer that I don’t have to re-apply a hand cream for many hours at stretch. This hand cream, I absolutely love.
- It has a mild floral fragrance, which almost disappears after a while. I love that about it.
- It is free of parabens, sulpahtes and mineral oil.
- It is a water based cream . It gest absorbed quickly and leaves my hands moisturized for hours at a go.
- Love the simple, clean and travel friendly packaging.
- It keeps my hands really soft.
- It is non greasy so I can work on my computer instantly after applying it.
- Does not make hands sweaty.
Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy Cream
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Bath and Shower gel
Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater and Glycerine Hand and Body Lotion
Crabtree and Evelyn Rose Water Travel Kit
Crabtree and Evelyn Eau de Rose Eau Fraiche
The world of Aromatherapy in a nut shell
Crabtree and Evelyn Aromatherapy Distillations Floral Body Smoother