I was getting ready for a movie today and I realized that there are so many things that I constantly keep finishing up and repurchasing. So on my way back, I quickly noted down a few makeup and beauty products that I have re-purchased over a period of time. I came back home , clicked the photos and here’s the post for you. I have linked the reviews to the title of the products for your convenience. 🙂
1. Crabtree and Evelyn Hand creams. If you ask me to pick one favourite from their range, I wouldn’t be able to. I enjoy using all of them. Fragrance wise it is Rosewater one but otherwise I always have these handy in my vanity.
3. L’oreal Million lashes mascara. I have tried so many mascaras from various brands, I always come back to this. I think this is my 3rd or 4th tube.
3. Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum : Must have . Have to have! 🙂
4. MAC brush Cleanser : There isn’t a single day when I don’t use this brush cleanser. It keeps my brushes clean and sanitized always.
5. MAC Lipsticks : I wouldn’t mention any specific color but once you start using MAC lipsticks, you want to keep re-purchasing them. 😛
6. MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer : One of the finest everyday concealer by MAC. It may not work for those with heavy dark circles. I rarely step out of my house without using this. 😛
7. MAC Smolder : I am a sucker for smokey kohled eyes. I have lost count of how many of MAC Smolders I have re-purchased. 😛
8. Maybelline Gel Liners : Absolute favourites. I personally like the basic ones more than the swirl ones.
9. Vichy Sunscreen SPF 50 : This is my favourite sunscreen despite its cons. Prevents me from sunburns especially.