WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The best and the easiest way to open up your eyes and emphasize them is by curling your eyelashes. Sometimes, in the absence of proper care and knowledge, curlers can leave the eyelashes with a crimped look and can tug and tear them. Mentioned below are few steps that will help you avoid such a situation and teach you how to curl your eyelashes.
How to curl your eyelashes with a curler:
• Before curling your eyelashes make sure they are free of mascara.
• Place your upper lashes between the edges of the curler. Squeeze the curler and hold for a few seconds. Never close the eyelash curler too close to the base of the lash – you can pinch your eyelid.
• Gently release the curler from the eyelashes and repeat again if necessarily.
• If you want you can heat your eyelash curler. It will be easier for you to curl your eyelashes and they will stay that way longer. You can use a hair dryer to heat your curler. But, make sure that it is not too hot.
How to curl your eyelashes without a curler:
• Apply a little loose powder on your lashes and then coat them with 2 coats of mascara. Apply mascara in rolling movement so that to separate eyelashes easily.
• Warm your fingers by rubbing them together and push the eyelashes up with the tips of your fingers.
• Hold your fingers against your eyelashes for about 15-30 seconds. Repeat the process until you get your desired amount of curl.
• You can use a spoon too for curling your eyelashes. Take a spoon and heat it with a blow dryer. Now, slide lashes against the outer edge of the spoon and twist the spoon upward against the eyelashes to create the curl.
Image source: 1