A few days back I showed you all how to make skin serum for glowing skin. Today I’ll be talking about making one for the hair that you can use to keep frizziness at bay. Let’s get started with the DIY!
1. Aloe vera gel
2. Almond oil
4. Tea tree oil
5. Rose water
1. Take some serum and rub it between your palms. Use this on semi-dry or damp hair concentrating more on the hair ends.
2. Scrunch your hair using this product.
1. Tea tree oil prevents dandruff.
2. Almond oil provides moisture to the tips.
3. Keeps frizzy hair at bay.
4. Replaces your store bought serum!
5. Detangles your hair too!
6. Supersimple and easy to make.
7. Chemical free.
8. Saves a lot of money.
Image source: 1
Intensive Hair Treatment for Hair Re-growth: DIY
DIY Hair Oil for Get Dark, Lustrous and Long Hair
Natural Hair Spa Treatment at Home – DIY
DIY Homemade Natural Shampoo for Hair
DIY: Homemade Overnight Hair Mask
DIY Hair Pack for Healthy Hair
5 Easy DIY Hair Oil Concoctions for Long and Healthy Hair