Claims : PRODUCT DETAILS
Radiate warmth and sensuality with Dolce&Gabbana Glow Bronzing Powder. This delicate formulation delivers a natural, sun-kissed glow and can be used to contour and define features.
• RECOMMENDED FOR
Perfect for creating a warm glow or a defined, sculpted look. Suitable for all skin types.
– Bronzing powder formulated with micronized pigments
– Ideal for creating a warm glow or a defined, sculpted look
– Available in 5 shimmery or matte shades
Price : US$ 51 / INR 3,100 approx
My Experience with Dolce Gabbana Sunshine Bronzer :
I am a total bronzer girl. I love the definition and warmth it gives to the face. Especially for photographs, I definitley make sure to use bronzer. I feel it makes face look a bit more chiseled and defined. 🙂
The last bronzer that I hit pan on was NARS Laguna Bronzer and I know that the next one would be this Dolce Gabbana Bronzer. It is hands down one of the nicest awesomest bronzer I have ever used. I use the shade sunshine. It is a mid tone brown with slight reddish undertones. I mean some people don’t like the reddish undertones in their bronzer. I am okay with it. It’s not too grey and neither too orangey. I love this color.
- It comes in the classic D&G packaging. There is a velvet cover that comes along with to keep the casing intact and scratch free. There is a big mirror attached on the inside.
- The texture is dreamy – it is smooth, goes on evenly, not too powdery and neither too dry. It’s just soft and smooth the way a very good bronzer should be.
- It feels completely lightweight.
- It blends beautifully.
- It stays on all day long. I mean no kidding. It does not move.
- If you really stare at the bronzer you’d notice the gold shimmer sparsely distributed. The shimmer does not show up at all when you apply it. So that makes it just perfect for contouring. But if you like to add a bit of bronzer overall as well, it’s perfect.
- The powder is very finely milled.
- The pigmentation is medium, which is perfect. Because that prevents you from going overboard and you can totally build it up. You can make it look natural or can go all out to do a heavy contouring.
- It never broke me out.
- It does not have any funny fragrance.
- Not available in India at the moment. 🙁
The cheaper and more readily available version of this bronzer is MAC Harmony blush. BUT if you get a chance to pick it up and you are a bronzer person, don’t let it go. 🙂 I personally can’t stop using it. 🙂
Rating : 4.9/5
Dolce Gabbana Goddess 140 Lipstick Review, Swatch
Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana Review
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue For Women Eau De Toilette
Dolce and Gabbana L’eau The One Eau de Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Review
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
Sunshine Eyes Makeup Tutorial
Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20 Review
Best Bronzers Available in India
How To Choose The Right Bronzer
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance Review