You don’t need a perfect hour glass figure to look great. Some people, as I have noticed, have a good body but they don’t look smart. Whereas, some look great even though they have body flaws. Now, enough of my nonsense talk. The point I am trying to make is that you can look superb if you know your body shape and dress accordingly.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
You can easily see women wearing shapeless clothes or something that does not flatter their body type just because it is in fashion. Be trendy and fashionable but don’t be a clown, wear what suits you not what looks good on someone else.
Mentioned below are few dressing tips to help people with bottom heavy body shape.
Dressing tips for a bottom-heavy figure:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Opt for well fitted clothes but, stay away from tight fittings. Fit and flared shapes are what you should opt for. Try to bring the focus from your hip portion to your waist, upper body, shoulders, and arms. Always try and wear dark colours on the bottom, as dark colours tend to have slimming effect. Keep light colours toward the top when selecting an outfit.
• Opt for a darker wash boot-cut jean to get the slimming look. Avoid jeans or pants with excessive embellishment on the back pockets or longer lengths that bunch up around your legs. Pair your jeans or pants with high heels for a super-flattering look. No matter how much you like them just do not wear pleated pants ever.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Choose tops with V-neck, open collars, and turtlenecks to bring attention away from your lower half. Pretty and detailed necklines will draw attention towards your face. Select tops in light colours and small prints to look flattering. Vertical stripes, menswear checks or plaids, floral and polka dots are all great options. Stay away from tight tops as they will make your body look way out of proportion.
• If you wish to wear dresses than opt for pieces that nip in at your waist. You ideal dress should flare out at your hips and thighs a bit. If your natural waistline is thick, along with full hips and thighs, one of your best options in dresses is the empire-waist (raised waist) dress. You can opt for sleeveless and strapless dresses, which will divert attention from your lower half to your more toned upper body part.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Choose fitted jackets that end well above your widest point. Jacket with structured shoulders and puffy sleeves will give you a proportionate figure. Also, keep in mind that your jacket should not go beyond your waist-length if you wish to camouflage your body flaws.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• A-line skirts that fall around the knee area will look flattering on your figure. Never ever wear mini skirts as they will accentuate your heavy thighs and make you look heavier than you already are.
Hope these tips will help you to flaunt your best features with ease now.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
How to Dress According to Body Type
Body Type: Different Body Shapes!
Coats: How to Select Perfect Coat for your Body Type
Jeans: How To Choose Jeans For Your Body Type
How to Dress During Pregnancy
Sweater Dresses : How to Style a Sweater Dress
How To Dress for a First Date