Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Volume Mascara ( Rs 1650)
Up to 300% thicker lashes-expands lashes to their fullest volume for an incredible lash look, superfast.
Intensified color concentration for deeper, richer, supercharged color that’s 30% more intense.
- Dramatic lashes with extreme volume-in an instant.
- Speed-Meter Brush with uniquely spaced bristles creates a reservoir that holds more formula.
- Tapered triangular brush delivers volume instantly to each lash.
- Hollow-fiber bristles deposit the perfect amount of formula for quick, one-stroke thickening.
- Expandex lofting complex wraps lashes in a rich, lightweight gel that expands lashes up to 300% thicker.
- Unique moisturizing complex forms a protective barrier that helps prevent breakage. Won’t flake, smudge or clump.
HOW TO USE
- Sweep MagnaScopic through lashes from root to tip, using tapered end to capture the finest lashes at inner corners.
- One coat is all you need.
- Repeat on lower lashes.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara was the first ever high end mascara I purchased. For some reason I never reviewed the first time I tried it and this time also I have almost finished using it.
What I like about Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara:
- The brush. It’s a fantastic brush, it curls your lashes, separates them and picks up just the right amount of product. The brush is designed in a way that it reaches even to the very inner corner of your eyes.
- Both the time I have used this mascara, I have used it in shade 01 Black. It’s not a super black mascara so it’s a great wear for day time. For night time just add a few more coats and you wouldn’t feel the need to wear fake lashes,
- It doesn’t move the whole day infact, until you remove it. You apply it in the morning and you are sorted for the whole day.
- It makes my lashes look thicker , fuller and longer.
- The mascara doesn’t clump. I have been using this tube for almost 5 months now and the mascara has started to dry a little but it barely clumps. The mascara claims a life of 6 months after you start using it and really, the mascara stays in pretty good condition for 5-6 months.
- It doesn’t smudge or smear.
- It doesn’t harden your lashes and doesn’t feel heavy on your lashes at all.
- It has never irritated my eyes.
- It dries within seconds so you don’t have to wait for your lashes to dry,
- You don’t have to tug and pull your lashes to take it off. It comes off easily with an oil based cleanser. I have never seen my lashes breaking while removing this mascara.
What I don’t like about Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara:
- If you are looking for a super dooper black mascara, this may not be a great option.
- The claims of 300% thicker lashes is quite huge.
- It doesn’t separate my lashes as much as I’d like it to. Especially the upper lashes tend to stick to each other.
After : Please note that the mascara is almost 5 months old and in a little dry state but this would give you little idea about its natural and no-clumps effect.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.75
After my epic failure with Bourjois Volumizer Mascara I finally picked up my most favourite mascara – Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Mascara ( Rs 1650). This is the waterproof version . You may check out my review on the non waterproof version of the same mascara HERE
I also got some skin care samples and sample tube of Estee Lauder Lash XL Mascara.
Have you tried Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara? Please rate in the box below.
Also read :
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara Review
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara Review
- MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara in “Black Fix” Review
- Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara Review
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review, Photos + Haul
This mascara was my birthday gift by Estee Lauder and I was not asked to review it.