WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
How are you all doing? I am trying and indulging in a lot of eye make-up products as I walk on the path of exploring this field. I am getting more and more allured towards the smokey eyes look, so got a small little compact palette to try and experiment with that stunning look. Have a look at the most fascinating palette from all the option available in this range
Price: Rs 599/-
Product Description by Faces:
Faces Glam On Color Perfect Palette Smokey 04 is a neutral and crease-free eye-shadow palette.
• Faces Glam On Color Perfect Palette is a vibrant eye shadow palette with rich, shiny shades.
• The high-quality formula is easily blendable, crease free and gives uniform coverage.
My Experience with Faces Glam On Color Perfect Eyeshadow- 04 Smokey:
The Faces Smokey eyeshadow quad comes in a circular compact container in a basic black colour. The container has a mirror and a two-poled brush too, so it can totally be an “on-the-go” palette. It closes with a click so no scope of getting opened when carried along in a bag or a clutch.
I saw somewhere around 4 quads from this range but the other palettes had very bright shades like blue, pink and orange which I would never apply in daily life. This palette looked very neutral and great for occasions. The palette contains 4 shades which include one silvery white highlighter shade.
The highlighter has some shimmers and if applied in excess might leave a whitish cast which looks very cheap. Hence, it has to be blended very well to create a highlighting effect. The second one is a metallic taupe shade which looks very stunning when worn alone and even when blended in a smokey eye look. The third shade is a warm coppery bronze colour which looks equally beautiful and it will look really amazing when paired up with traditional Indian outfits. And the last shade is a deep brownish black shade which is actually used to make the look more intense and dramatic. In all yes, the shades are close to each other but they don’t blend in, they look quite different from each other making each shade noticeable in the look.
The texture is smooth but a little chalky which might cause some fall out while application. The shades are nicely pigmented and the metallic base makes it look even better. A perfect smokey eye look can be created with this. It won’t really look very professional because this is more of a basic smokey eyes palette.
The eye look stays put 6-7 hours which is incredible at the price we pay. It will stay even more with a primer. Hence I feel this is a very good palette to try if you are experiment or rather leaning to create the smokey eyes look. Do try it at the counter to know the shades much more in detail.
Pros of Faces Glam On Color Perfect Eyeshadow- 04 Smokey:
• Compact packaging which closes with a click hence travel-friendly.
• Affordable as compared to other good quality smokey quads.
• Comes with a mirror and a two-poled brush so an all in one palette.
• The shades are very neutral which can be worn along for a simple look and all together for a dramatic look.
• The pigmentation is buildable and glides smoothly on my eyes.
• It has 4 shades and all of these are very good; it contains one highlighter in silver white, a warm coppery brown shade, a metallic taupe shade and the darkest being a brownish black one.
• The shades do not merge a lot with each other and we can notice each and every shade.
• It lasts on my eyes for the entire day precisely for 7 hours which is brilliant.
Cons of Faces Glam On Color Perfect Eyeshadow- 04 Smokey:
• The texture is a little powdery.
• The shades are a little close to each other; I wish they were extremely different.
• The highlighter has to be handled with care or else it might look just very white and fake.
IMBB Rating: 4.4/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Faces Glam On Color Perfect Eyeshadow- 04 Smokey?
I am currently in love with this palette and I strongly recommend this to all who are new to the eye make-up area and want to experiment a bit. I wouldn’t get it again because this is going to last forever 😛
The range all together is okay because it some weird shades which no one would actually wear. This is the only good neutral palette out of all the ones available.
Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad – Decadent
Be A Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
Colorbar Pro Eyeshadow Quad 003 Splendid Touch
Palladio Eye Shadow Quads ESQ05- Love Struck
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad- Wine Pink
Maybelline Diamond Glow by Eyestudio 01 Copper Brown
Colorbar Impeccable Act Pro Eye Shadow Quad
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow: Gray Pink