WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Since so many of you asked me to do a smokey eye tutorial. Here it is. It barely takes me 5 minutes and all you need is a black eye shadow (shimmery / matte), black eye pencil and some eye makeup brushes. Gel eyeliner is optional. Let’s get started. 🙂
- Prime your lids with an eyeshadow primer and apply eye kohl all over the lids. Don’t go past the crease and don’t worry about precision. We’d blend it.
- Blend the liner with a tapered fluffy brush(MAC 217) and soften the edges.
- It should look like this. 🙂 Just follow the shape of your eyes while blending. No rocket science . 😛
- Pat some black eyeshadow on a flat brush.
- Pat it on top of your lid. This way you’d get the intensity of the eyeshadow. Blend the edges with a fluffy brush
- You may use a highlighter but I use a compact or loose powder and apply it on your brow bone and softly blend it with the black blended shadow above the crease. This would soften the edges and neaten yo the look.
- Pick some black eyeshadow on a pencil brush. You can also use the edge of your flat brush.
- Apply it on your lower lash line. You can go all the way in but if you have smaller eyes , I suggest that you stop at 2/3rd of the eye and apply a shimmery golden highlighter on the inner corner.
10. Apply eye kohl on the waterline.
11. These steps are optional. If you want you can stop here and apply mascara. I like to apply gel liner on the upper lash line really close to the lashes. I feel it defines the look a bit more.
12. Gel liner on upper lash line. Finish off with a mascara.
13. And you are done.
14. Done . Done 🙂
If you find all black look too intense for your taste. Just use brown. Easy Peasy! 🙂
Also read :
Simple Wearable Makeup Look Using Lakme Eye Color Quartet – Peacock
Purple Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial