WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Vibrant Demi-Glaze Lip Lacquer delivers a dose of intense color with a demi-glaze finish and a sophisticated shine. Packed with pigment, the gloss lacquer is formulated with an expert balance of oils for a rich, creamy consistency.
- bronze silk 030
- lip gloss
- intense saturated pigment
- lush oils soften with moisture
- signature gourmand ‘Blue Chocolate’ fragrance
- apply on top of audacious color-intense lipstick for a *lacquered lip look
- use with sleek contouring lip pencil, audacious color-intense lipstick and bold high-gloss lacquer
- dermatologically tested
Price : USD 32 /
My Experience with Gucci 030 Bronze Silk :
I picked up one lip gloss from Gucci or Lip Lacquer as they put it. Bronze Silk is a warm peachy color with significant gold shimmer. It’s sheer in nature so it’s best used a layering gloss on top of a lipstick / lip liner than worn on its own.
I personally always like to have such sheer gloss in my kitty where I could just add a little glam to my lips for evenings without much effort. That said it’s almost a transparent gloss and the peachy color in the tube does not really show on the lips. It adds a hint of warmth but don’t expect it to be a pigment-packed gloss.
- The gloss feels light on lips and is very hydrating.
- It almost feels non sticky on lips.
- The gloss gives a lovely well hydrated look to the lips.
- The shimmer is not gritty but is pretty visible on lips. I quite like how it adds that hint of sparkle to the lips.
- The doe foot applicator is really good quality.
- The packaging is a gorgeous with transparent tube and black embossed Gucci logo on the wand.
- The gloss goes on evenly and does on bleed or smear.
- It does not settle in fine lines.
- The shimmer applies evenly and does not bunch up.
- I also find that it gives lovely plumped effect to the lips.
- It stays around 2-2/2 hours on me. Not great but not bad.
- The only drawback is the fragrance. Whatever that ‘blue chocolate’ smell is , it smells and tastes soapy. I find that when I wear it on top of a lipstick (not Gucci), the fragrance is less significant. But on its own the gloss smells quite strong. I personally have got used to it but I would really preferred that it were not there.
Other than that since I have it, I enjoy using it. I absolutely love that little warmth it gives to my skin tones and the little sparkles make it so perfect for evening wear. But if the fragrance continues to be a part of Gucci lip products I might not repurchase them.
Rating : 3.5/5
FOTDs (worn without any lipstick or lipliner underneath)
Gucci Brunette 020 Precise Sculpting Brow Pencil Review, Swatch
Gucci Iconic Black Power Liquid Eyeliner Pen Review, Swatch, EOTD
Gucci Begonia, Purpurite Luxurious Moisture Lipstick Review, Swatch
Are Gucci Bitter Grape, Rose Dragee Audacious Lipstick The Best in Luxury Segment?
Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum Review
Gucci Makeup : An Introduction, Photos, Swatches
Gucci Envy Me Perfume Review
Gucci Guilty Eau De Parfum Review
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Bronze Eyeshadow Review , Swatch, EOTD
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze