Gucci Brunette 020 Precise Sculpting Brow Pencil Claims
- The precise sculpting brow pencil is designed to enhance and perfect brows in order to highlight the eyes and define the face. the pencil softly fills in and corrects while the spiral
- brush blends and shapes, creating a perfectly polished arch.
- brunette 020
- dual-sided with spiral brush and pencil
- buildable and blendable formula
- use a lighter shade to add volume to thin brows
- choose a shade that matches your natural hair color to fill in brows for a natural full-looking brow
- use with Shadow Brush 23, Impact Long Wear Eye Pencil and Opulent Volume Mascara
- dermatologically tested
Price : USD 32 / Rs 2,000 approx
My Experience with Gucci Brunette 020 Sculpting Brow Pencil
Since the time I have started using brow pencils, I am addicted. I HAVE to have my brows in place all the time despite having pretty dark and full brows to start with. I absolutely love my Tom Ford Brow Pencil and MAC Brow Pencil. This one by Gucci is pretty good as well.
- Gucci brow pencil comes in 3 different shades – blonde (for those with light brows), brunette, and soft black. I picked the shade brunette,which is medium ashy brown shade. I find these ashy brown shades suit the best for me because they look the most natural.
- It is a sharpenable pencil with pencil on one side and a very good quality eyebrow spoolie brush at the other end. Some people may not like the sharpening part. I don’t mind it. Because those with thin brows would rather find it useful to work with a thin tip.
- What I like about this pencil the most is that it is medium pigmented so when you apply it it comes as a soft color. Form there you can build it up to a darker shade as per your preference. There is little chance of going wrong with this even for the first timers.
- The staying power is incredible. It wouldn’t move at all until you remove it with a makeup remover.
- It’s not the creamy pencil but a soft pencil that draws easily on the skin. I think that is the reason for its long staying power.It’s sort of powder packed in pencil form for the ease of usage. The formula is also the kinds that when you brush your brows with a spoolie after application you blends in easily in brows making them look natural.
- A little goes a long way.
Overall, a very good addition to Gucci’s makeup line. I totally enjoy using it and it has become my go it now since you can barely go wrong with this one. However, I really wish they had been a bit innovative at this price point. This is a good brow pencil but you can find such pencils in any other brand as well at much lesser price.
Rating : 4.5/5
EOTD – before and after
Gucci Iconic Black Power Liquid Eyeliner Pen Review, Swatch, EOTD
Gucci Begonia, Purpurite Luxurious Moisture Lipstick Review, Swatch
Are Gucci Bitter Grape, Rose Dragee Audacious Lipstick The Best in Luxury Segment?
Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum Review
Gucci Makeup : An Introduction, Photos, Swatches
Gucci Envy Me Perfume Review
Gucci Guilty Eau De Parfum Review
Best Felt Tip Eyeliner Pens Available in India
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gelmatic Pen – Silver Mania Review
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Review
Best Eyebrow Pencils Available in India
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked Review
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil Review