WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Himalaya Neem Foaming Face Wash and Ayur Exfoliating Strawberry Scrub Review
Here are two unique products that I had bought a while ago and now are on the verge of finishing. So I thought I shall review them before they are lost in the dustbin of history:) No its not so bad, I may repurchase them and the Ayur scrub is my third tube in the past year because I quite like it . Now I shall tell you why I call them unique. First of all the Himalaya foaming face wash is the first foam face wash I have used that dispenses in the foam form and not a gel or the like. We don’t need to lather it up and the foam is ready for facial application. Secondly, Ayur Strawberry exfoliating scrub is unique in the sense that I rarely have found an Ayur product that I would purchase thrice. But this one is exception. I am not hesitant to confess that I used Ayur for cleansing, toning and moisturising routine long back when I could not really invest or afford in various products but still wanted some skin care routine when I was back in Shimla. Then I have used their rose water and various face packs for years but over time I just lost faith in the brand and started finding their products very commonplace and the packaging started to disgust me. But I love this scrub very seriously. All is not lost and ayur does have some very good products definitely for a very good price.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare: Neem Foaming Face Wash
- Neem, Turmeric; Soap free; all skin types)deep cleanses, refreshes.
I know many of us have tried their neem face wash but this one is slightly different
What the pack says:
Unlike soap, neem foaming face wash does not leave your face feeling dry and stretched. Its gentle blend of herbs cleanses your skin deeply by removing impurities and excess oil. Neem, well known for its antibacterial properties, kills problem causing bacteria. Combined with turmeric, it effectively controls acne and pimples. As a result, u feel refreshed, your skin looks clear soft and supple.
Direction for use:
- Moisten face. Apply and massage gently. Wash off and pat dry.
Each ml contains: exts, nimba 50 mg. haridra 5mg , ushira 5 mg.
Natural herbal ingredients may tend to change color over time. However the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Price Rs 150 for 150 ml
- Foam when dispensed
- Liquid green product in the container
- Spring dispenser
- The dispenser when pushed causes the liquid to foam when the product comes out so obviously the liquid on its own is not of any help. But the foam form of the liquid is ready to use on our face.
- Super foamy
- Broad rectangular outlet for foam dispensing
- Neem and haldi as main ingredients
My take on the product:
- Its an effective quality product
- Totally herbal
- Skin feels clean
- Removes oil and dirt
- Foam is unique
- Foam is very light and frothy
- Gentle on skin and we can vary the amount of foam needed according to skin type or how rigorous we want cleansing to be(I need more than two pumps)
- Nice packaging
- Optimum quantity
- Lasts for long as the liquid is quite foamy
- It did eliminate any remaining pimples when I used it for 20 days on a go
- Love the neem and haldi factor
- We may need more than 2 pumps to get enough product to clean (my opinion)
- The spring action is little hard to use and press
- Once the product remains to a third, dispensing becomes even difficult as we have to press hard for the foam to come out
- Although it says all skin types, I doubt it. The pack too talks of acne and pimple control mainly.
- I would say totally great for oily to normal skin. People with dry skin can use less product.
- Effective for problem skin.
Rating: :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Ayur Exfoliating Strawberry Scrub
For oily and combination skin.
Rs 45 for 60 grams
What the pack says:
Ssmells just like fresh strawberries, with all the goodness to give your skin that desired softness and innocent glow. Astringent properties of strawberry combined with seed-weed…? Granules gently exfoliate skin cells clears complexion, restore original softness of the epidermis leaving skin fresh and comfortable.
Directions: Splash face with water and put a small amount of scrub on fingertips. Gently massage all over face and neck softly in circular upwards movement. Avoid contact with eyes. After use, gently rinse with water and pat dry.
Discover the new you.
Ingredients: aqua. Strawberry extract, avocado oil, exfoliating beads (seed weed), fragrance
What I love about this product:
- The fragrance
- The shiny cream texture
- The gentle pink granules
- Not very dense scrub
- Very gentle and soft on skin
- It is basically a cream scrub
- It is great for every day use
- The price
- The packaging is also good
- Creamy yet leaves skin clean
- I think it is great for dry to normal skin as well
- I have used many tubes of this product and when ever I pick these up, the girls next to me at the store looking for scrub have also picked it up
- I would definitely always keep one with me
- I would pick it up over any other harsh scrub
- There is something def cute about this product and its wroth the money
Rating :-* :-*:-*:-* + 0.5