Hello lovely cookies. How are you all?
Today, I am coming to you with a hair mask which is legit awesome. This mask will add moisture to your hair and make them strong at the same time. Amla is considered to be the super fruit in the beauty department. Although I don’t like to eat the fruit, I like the things we can prepare from its powder.
Let’s start with the DIY, shall we?
What you’ll need:
Step 1: Add one tablespoon amla powder into the bowl.
Step 2: Add 1 and half teaspoon honey into the bowl.
Step 3: Now, add warm water about 2-3 tablespoon until you achieve the desired consistency. You neither want it to be too runny nor too thick.
Step 4: Stir the mixture until it forms a paste.
Step 5: Apply it only to the scalp and keep it for about 30 minutes. Rinse it until water runs clean and then shampoo and condition as you would.
1) Amla will provide strength to the roots and also add shine.
2) Honey is for the hydrating and moisturizing part. Honey is used in almost all face and hair packs.
3) Both being used since ancient times, it is grandmother approved 😛
1) Detangle your hair before applying the mask. It will rinse off easily in the shower or else it will get stuck in the tangles.
2) Section your hair and apply the mask so that it reaches the scalp.
Thank you all for your comments :))
Best Homemade Makeup Removers
Homemade Apricot Scrub: DIY
Homemade Glycerin Body Lotion – Do It Yourself
6 Homemade Shampoo Recipes
Homemade Ubtan for Winters
Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Strengthening Hair Oil
Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Strengthening Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Normal Care Strengthening Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair