I have wavy/curly frizzy hair, which is very hard to maintain. To make my hair manageable, I must have tried hundreds of products till now, but I love my hair when I get them blow dried in the salon. It makes my locks look smooth and perfect; however, I never succeeded in attaining the same perfection at home, with my blow dryer and hair brush.
Initially, I thought I need to have a more powerful dryer and invested in the same dryer what my hair stylist used to use, but the results were still not up to the mark. Actually, the problem was with me. I was not able to keep sync between the dryer and the hair brush. So, the last time while browsing through hair styling tools, when I found the Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler, I felt like this is going to end all my worries of hair styling.
$69.99 USD (you can find it with good deals on Amazon or Wal-Mart).
- Volumizes and shines as you dry.
- Ceramic technology safely dries and promotes healthy hair.
- Faster drying, smoother hair, less frizz.
- 2 heat settings plus cool setting for all hair types.
- Multidirectional brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine.
- Use with or without spin function.
- Tangle-free antistatic bristles.
- Removable filter allows lint cleanup and extends motor life.
Directions To Use:
For more volume: Rotate and wind entire hair section around barrel. Release the rotate button and allow brush to remain in place for a few seconds. Use cool setting to set style.
For added root lift: Hold the brush in place at the roots for a few seconds.
For less volume: Use without the spin function.
My Experience with Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler:
I am totally in love with this styler. It’s a rotating brush and the blow dryer in the centre of the brush makes blow drying like cakewalk for me. I just put my damp hair section by section on the brush, on my desired heat setting, and I rotate the brush clockwise or anti clock wise (based on the kind of styling I need for my hair). In a few minutes, I am ready with salon-like styled hair. Plus, I do it all with just one hand, isn’t this amazing!
The styler claims to release up to 100X more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine. I am not sure how many ions it creates actually, but it does give me soft and frizz free hair. The bristles are very soft and work gently on hair.
I used to be scared that the rotating brush may tangle in my hair, but it never tangles. There are three heat settings, which I can select as per the wetness of my hair, but in the cool setting, the rotating action does not work, this setting can be used for less volumized styling.
Pros of Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler:
- 2-in-1 dry and style.
- Rotating action easily creates gorgeous volume and shape.
- Soft bristle, tangle-free, gentle on hair.
- Ceramic heat protects hair against damage.
- Makes hair shiny and frizz free.
- 2 heat settings plus cool setting.
- Bidirectional rotation.
- Protective brush cover, increase bristles life.
- Gives ultimate volume to hair, which cannot be attained by hair ironing.
- Removable filter allows lint clean up and extends motor life.
- Gives salon like styled hair.
- Makes styling super easy for people who cannot handle a dryer and brush together.
Cons of Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler:
I love this styler, and really don’t want to say anything negative about it, but as this is the review pattern, so here I go.
- Not available in India.
- Works on 110 volts, so need to use a voltage converter to use it in India.
This styler is worth every penny. Works wonder on my hair. Made hairstyling an easy job. I love this rotating styler by Conair and yes, it is available in 4 different shades – black, plum, red and teal!
Hair Style – 8 Fantastic Reasons to Get A Short Hair Cut
Vega Flat Hair Styling Brush
Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron
Black and Decker Hair Styler
Philips Multi-Styler Salon Stylist HP4696
L’Oreal Professional Tec Hot Style Iron Finish
Instyler Rotating Iron