WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
L’Oreal Professional Tec Hot Style Iron Finish
I have always wished and dreamed of straight silky hair as a child as I haven’t been blessed with the best of hair. I had my hair re-bonded thrice over a span of 3 years. Honestly, after doing that, it made my hair appear soft, smooth and straight and I loved it, but then as time passed, the negative effects started to show, after all it was a chemical treatment. Since then, I was suggested by a lot of hairdressers to straighten my hair with a straightner whenever needed as it was less harmful. I was told to use “LOREAL PROFESSIONAL – TEC HOT STYLE IRON FINISH” before I used any kind of heat on my hair and indeed have fallen in love with it ever since.
Price and Quantity:
It comes in a 150 ml black-colored bottle. It is priced at Rs. 525. It has a creamy conditioner type consistency and has a good fragrance.
How To Use:
(As stated on the bottle): Spread a dab of product through washed and dried hair. Smooth section by section with straightening iron.
How I Use It :
• That’s all I need for my hair. I have thin, medium length hair.
• I use it on washed/conditioned and semi-dried hair.
• After applying it, I wait a little longer for my hair to dry 80%, and then use my straightner or curling iron.
• It is supposed to act like a heat guard for your hair so that it doesn’t burn or get damaged due to the heat of the irons.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba,/Guar Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Xylose, Ehylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, 2-oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Hydroxycitronella, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance.
Pros of L’Oreal Tec Hot Style Iron Finish
• The quantity is good; it lasts a very long time.
• It has a pleasant fragrance.
• The ingredients are mentioned at the back.
• It works as a shield between the hair and the iron (heat).
• I feel it’s worth the price.
Cons of L’Oreal Tec Hot Style Iron Finish
• It doesn’t help with frizziness.
• I seriously can’t think of any more cons.
I would give it 4/5. I have yet to compare it with other heat protectors, but overall it’s a good product. Never use a heat tool on your hair without a protector, the damage caused is not repairable.
Loreal Professional TEC Liss Control Hair Serum
L’oreal Professionnel Shine Perfecting Serum
L’Oreal Professionnel INOA Hair Colour
L’Oreal Absolut Repair Neofibrine Hair Cream
Heat Protectant Spray / Serum under Rs 1000 : Ask IMBB
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector
Berina Hair Heat Protector
How to Use A Flat Iron
Hair: How to Blow Dry Hair at Home
Get Bangs for Hair This Summer!
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Long Hair
How to Curl Hair at Home, Get Curly Hairstyle and Manage Curls
How to Blow Dry Fringe/Bangs for Curly/Wavy hair.
Black and Decker Hair Styler
Instyler Rotating Iron
Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron