WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Krack Happy Feet Radiant Foot Moisturizer
What it claims: – Power of 7 herbs with milk and Honey
- Even tones
Do you have?
Chapped, dry and uneven toned feet.
Do you desire?
Soft, supple feet
What you get?
Radiant, even toned, sandal ready feet.
Directions: – For best results, apply to clean dry feet, twice daily.
Composition: – Each100gms contains combined processed oil extract from: Daruharidra, Kampilak, Pakhanbhed, Manjistha, Jivanti and Sarjaras(3.0% w/w), Raktapuraka(1.0% w/w), Honey, milk and other recipients Q.S. to 100.0% w/w
Price: – Rs 150 for 150ml
What made my feet really happy? 😀
- My feet were really tanned, because I did not apply sunscreen and did not take care of it, but this removed the tan.
- My toes, especially around my toes were really dark, this lightened them.
- It definitely made my feet soft and supple.
- It keeps my feet moisturized the entire day.
- It smells like heaven. It has a yummy smell. I LOVE IT !! I LOVE IT !! I LOVE IT !! :drool: :drool:
What made my feet go hmmm? 😐
- It doesn’t have SPF.
- Doesn’t do anything for the nails.
- An incomplete ingredient list.
My Rating:– :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:
Have you used Krack Happy Feet Radiant Foot Moisturiser? Please rate in the box below.
- H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub Review
- Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile Review
- Oriflame Overnight Foot Cream with Avocado Review